Town Air

Posted on Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 at 12:23pm CDT by elizabeth a.

Product: freight

Company: Town Air

Location: 720 S Front St Elizabeth
NEWARK, NH, US

URL: www.townair.com

I paid for freight services to ship to Dallas, TX

I was told they would pick up early am to 12 noon, The same day they were supposed to pick up I got a call they can't make it till later because the truck broke down, I had already stated to them I had a graduation out of town to go to, I was told no problem just attach the bill of lading to the tool box and the driver would pick up the package,.

Instructions were to come to the garage the tool box would be there,.

will they came picked up a box from my doorsteps with a picture of a grill no bill of lading, a label addressed to me, and left my tool box, I had to pay federal express 1400.00 to deliver next day because they would not pick up my calls nor return my calls, I called town air to tell them about their mistake and they said they never came to the house, that the pick up was never made, only till I told him that I had my camera on recording and my neighbor called me to tell me, did he admit they made a mistake, it took them one week to find my grill and they had the nerve to deliver it all broken I sent it right back, here I am 1 1/2 month later still waiting for them to replace the grill, not only that they refused to make good for the money I lost because of their error but they are very rude and unprofessional. they are paying for only the grill and i been waiting for a check..