jack in the box #3750 - ORDER IS ALWAYS WRONG

Posted on Monday, July 22nd, 2013 at 1:21pm CDT by a m.

Product: fast food

Company: jack in the box #3750

Location: ARLINGTON, TX, 76018, US

Category: Food

ON JULY 12, 2013, I WENT TO JACK IN THE BOX WHILE ON MY LUNCH BREAK....ORDERED A JUMBO JACK, NO KETCHUP, WITH MUSTARD INSTEAD OF MAYO.

REPEATED THE ORDER SEVERAL TIMES. THE ORDER ON THE SCREEN WAS CORRECT. THERE WAS A HEAVY SET GIRL WHO TOOK THE ORDER AND REPEATED THE ORDER. SHE WAS AT THE WINDOW AND TOOK MY MONEY AT THE WINDOW. THE MANAGER (LOOKS INDIAN) GAVE ME MY ORDER. WHEN I GOT TO WORK, OPENED MY BAG....I ONLY HAD MEAT AND BREAD! I WAS PISSED!!!

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THEY HAVE MESSED UP MY ORDER. EVEN THOUGH I REPEAT MY ORDER OVER AND OVER, THEY STILL GET IT WRONG!

I WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN!

Robert Allyn L., 2013-07-22, 04:40PM CDT

Just a guess: Because you repeat the order over and over speaking like they are idiots.

At this point I too would intentionally get your order wrong in the hopes you would never come back.

Take the hint, you and they will be happier.

a m., 2013-07-22, 06:59PM CDT

The word idiot did not come out of my mouth. You said that, I didnt. I treat people with respect and I intend to be treated the same. After several times of going there and still getting my order wrong, yes I am happier. Futhermore,you are wasting my time. Maybe they will hire you! You have a good day!

Robin M., 2013-08-29, 07:28PM CDT

I can tell you from experience that the people who repeat their order or say several times "did you get the with/without..." are the ones who get their orders deliberately messed up,