Google Play - Customer Service is a JOKE

Posted on Monday, July 22nd, 2013 at 5:52am CDT by 547dd897

Company: Google Play

URL: googleplay.com

Category: Entertainment

I recently purchased a Asus Tablet which has given me nothing but problems. It's only 3 months old and may have to be sent back for another repair.

The Tablet has Google Play on it, so I downloaded quite a few movies (BIG mistake). I should have waited before downloading so many. I never expected my brand new tablet would have problems.

When you pay and download a movie to your tablet, you get a notification that you will not be able to view the movie online. My problem is my tablet does not want to turn on all the time and eventually won't turn on at all, meaning I won't have access to my movies.

In the meantime, I didn't want to lose access to the movies I purchased, so I called Google to ask if there were some way that I could contact them to make sure that I could change the setting and be able to access my movies online, if I couldn't uninstall them from my table.

I spoke with Chase who told me that I should be able to watch them on both my tablet and online. I tried asking him why when you download movies to your tablet do you get a notification stating something different. He didn't seem to know what I was talking about.

He said he would send me instructions by email about what we discussed. Well, I get an email all right but it has NOTHING to do with what I was trying to explain to him. It was obvious that he DID NOT understand what I was asking or what my problem was.

Another laugh is at the end of our phone conversation, he asked if I were willing to take a survey. I said, yes. The survey was how well he handled my problem. Too bad he didn't send the survey by email, because Google will now have the impression that I was somewhat satisfied, when after receiving his email, I am totally dissatisfied.