Wickedleak.org - Cheated by Wickedleak customer service

Posted on Sunday, July 21st, 2013 at 2:20am CDT by jaison t.

Product: Wickedleak Wammy passion y hd

Company: Wickedleak.org

Location: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, IN

URL: www.wickedleak.org

Category: Products, Services

Sir, I am Jaison Thomas from kerala. I have purchased wammy passion y hd from wickedleak on june 19th. Thanks to the delivery i got it on 25th june. The phone was working fine for 2 days until i noticed that one of the 3 capacitive touch buttons i.e the back button lighting is not working. Then i called the wickedleak customer care and they told to try factory resetting. I resetted as per their instructions and still the lighting problem persisted. I called CC(cust.care) again and they told to record a video of me resetting the phone for them to inspect. Now i recorded the video and send them through email. At last i called the CC again and this time they are saying, it is because of me the problem is occuring. They are saying that i pressed the capacitive button too hard, so the light is not working. Now, i must say that im using touch screen phones for like 10 years. I decided to buy a new touch phone before a year ago. After doing 1 year research i decided to buy this phone. So its very irritating for me to tell my friends about this problem. Now, for the last time i called on 9th july 2013 and now they are saying i should send it back to them for them to repair and i should pay Rs.1400 for repair.Even flipkart.com gives 30 days hassle-free replacement guarantee. This company has given 1 year warranty and still they do not take any responsibility.