Ancient Stardust - Psychic fraud

Company: Ancient Stardust

Location: NY, US

URL: www.http://ancientstardust.com/

Category: Entertainment

I do not make it a habit to call or use psychics, but I did this time. Laura Scott is the owner of Ancient Stardust and she is being promoted by "Best Psychic Mediums" owner Bob Olson as one of the best in the business. Bob says he used to be a naysayer but now promotes Laura Scott, perhaps he may receive a kickback. He is on another website one can go to if one is looking for 'the best' reviews of psychics in the business; that is how I found Laura Scott.

I paid $420. for a 65 minute reading by Laura and it was a total scam from the very beginning. She asked for a list of very specific questions I might have and she wanted details in these questions; she then used these details to give back information. However, not once was any information correct. I stayed on the phone the entire time only because I wanted to see if perhaps she might have some truth, some ability, but she had none. She told me things about my family who had died that were so completely off I could only laugh; she tried to cover up but it was no use. I'm planning to winter in Florida, she kept telling me to do things like remember sunscreen lotion and bug protection for my cat. Do I need a psychic for that? Ok, I've made a huge mistake, but please warn others not to book with Laura Scott. She uses all the psycho babble and takes ones money, I've learned my lesson. I did contact her and ask if she would be willing to do another reading to prove she was real, or not. I never heard back from her. I tried to contact Bob Olsen but could find no contact information.

b5e920f7, 2014-08-12, 02:17AM CDT

I also found Laura Scott on Bob Olson's Afterlife TV and made an appointment based on his review saying she totally raised the bar for him on what to expect from a psychic. Laura did speak of my late husbands personalty in general terms, but did not follow up with anything specific. And she was able to call out some problems I am having in my life in general terms, but this is information I already had. I was looking for the insight and wisdom she claims to access to help improve a situation, not provide a general overview of the problem. I did not find she was able to offer me anything more than that. And I foolishly allowed the hour long appointment to run over waiting for that moment of clarity and wisdom to come. It never did. She introduced me to my guides and went on to tell me I could call on them when I was running late, needed to remember something at the grocery store or what to cook for dinner. Really?? Beyond that there were things that just made no sense at all. At no point did I feel I was receiving the kind of wisdom and insight Bob Olsen calls out in his review, that says

"Laura Scott can communicate with spiritual masters and elders to discover your life purpose, life themes and to know your spirit guides. She has done it for me and the reading provided me with insight that I used daily. ~ Bob Olson"

I have been a big fan of Afterlife TV and Bob Olsen. I am left with unfamiliar skepticism. And considering her hourly rate of $420. I am feeling ripped off.

b5e920f7, 2014-12-23, 06:01PM CST

I have had maybe a dozen psychic reading over a 30 year span. This woman is a FRAUD!! I have never called anyone an out and out FRAUD before in my life. So it takes alot for me to make that claim. But she is NOT a psychic. I seriously had a $20 card reading that was much more impressive than the outrageous amount of money I paid this woman. Shame on you Bob Olsen for suggesting that she is some kind of Master!! She is NOT a master. She is NOT even a psychic. She is a Joke!! But when you pay that kind of money the JOKE is on you!! DON'T DO IT!!!! DON'T DO IT!! What a SCAM!! Makes me question everything about AfterLife TV and Bob Olsen..who I used to just love. No more for me! NO sir!!

b5e920f7, 2015-01-04, 10:39PM CST

I saw these complaints before I made my appointment and dismissed them because I really needed help and I trusted the review from Bob Olsen, After Life TV. BIG mistake. This is a SCAM. First she asks you to give her a list of questions, then she asks questions about the questions, ages and your relationship with the people you are asking about. This takes up most of your time and by the time you have explained everything to her she just starts trying to fill in the blanks, she is very long winded, spends alot of time explaining general concepts from psychic 101 for example I wanted to know if my mom was around me and how do I know when she is there. She went into a long story about how "they' communicate through electronics, like if my computer does something weird, or my phone, or the light bulb burns out when I turn on the light, on and on and on, in very general terms never giving my any specifics relative to my mom and me, I didn't ask what "they" do I asked how do I know when my mom is here. I got NO answers from this woman for the entire hour. She is NO psychic. I am floored that Bob Olsen gave her such a rave review. Maybe hes a phony too? She STINKS if you ask me. Worst reading I have ever had. PERIOD. I was really in need of some guidance and I got nothin but ROBBED of my hard earned money!! I have always been a believer and had some solid readings in my life. Laura Scott is NOT a psychic. Laura Scott is a SCAM ARTIST!!

b5e920f7, 2015-03-07, 12:37AM CST

Laura Scott is a psychic scam I would have to agree with the other complaints. I feel totally ripped off. She asks for way too much information up front. She basically makes you explain the situation and the players, (names, ages and relationship) in the question segment of the reading, then she tries to fill in the blanks, but fails miserably. She was so far off on everything it was funny except there was nothing funny about the outrageous fee I paid!!! I feel sick when I think about it.