Ancient Stardust - Psychic fraud

Company: Ancient Stardust

Location: NY, US

URL: www.http://ancientstardust.com/

Category: Entertainment

I do not make it a habit to call or use psychics, but I did this time. Laura Scott is the owner of Ancient Stardust and she is being promoted by "Best Psychic Mediums" owner Bob Olson as one of the best in the business. Bob says he used to be a naysayer but now promotes Laura Scott, perhaps he may receive a kickback. He is on another website one can go to if one is looking for 'the best' reviews of psychics in the business; that is how I found Laura Scott.

I paid $420. for a 65 minute reading by Laura and it was a total scam from the very beginning. She asked for a list of very specific questions I might have and she wanted details in these questions; she then used these details to give back information. However, not once was any information correct. I stayed on the phone the entire time only because I wanted to see if perhaps she might have some truth, some ability, but she had none. She told me things about my family who had died that were so completely off I could only laugh; she tried to cover up but it was no use. I'm planning to winter in Florida, she kept telling me to do things like remember sunscreen lotion and bug protection for my cat. Do I need a psychic for that? Ok, I've made a huge mistake, but please warn others not to book with Laura Scott. She uses all the psycho babble and takes ones money, I've learned my lesson. I did contact her and ask if she would be willing to do another reading to prove she was real, or not. I never heard back from her. I tried to contact Bob Olsen but could find no contact information.