VIVINT - Vivint Home Security System

Posted on Monday, July 15th, 2013 at 8:48pm CDT by Karen K.

Product: Home Security System

Company: VIVINT

Location: 4931 North 300 West Provo, UT 84604
LYNNWOOD, WA, 98037, US

URL: VIVINT.COM

I have had a home security with ADT then sold to Vivint over 8 years. When I tried to cancel it they gave me the 3rd degree. The first phone call to them to cancel wasn't a problem. They asked why I was cancelling and I told them it was because I found another home security service for half the price. She said there would not be a problem to cancel and told me to email a copy of a letter to cancel the auto payment. Vivint did charge my account again so I called to complain. They said, oh yes I have your request in front of me but we were waiting for you to call to confirm. At no time was I told to do that. Then she ask why I was leaving. I told her the same thing I told the other person. Only this person kept me on the phone for 30 minutes telling me I should cancel and they would lower the price by $5. She would not just cancel like I asked. Then they wanted to charge me for July...all of July when I cancelled in June. Because my contract wasn't up until July 8th. I should not have to pay for a whole month! Now they are charging me an additional $18 for a processing fee and late fee. Don't EVER go with VIVINT! THEY WON'T LET YOU CANCEL.