Tyj global/ rotor of the rockies/Return Flight School - Gina the owner of TYJ IS A LIAR AND A THIEF!!!

Posted on Friday, July 12th, 2013 at 6:04pm CDT by 65dfd870

Product: flight school helicopter

Company: Tyj global/ rotor of the rockies/Return Flight School

Location: 11915 airport way broomfield , co, 80021
BROOMFIELD, CO, 80021, US

URL: www.rotoroftherockies.com

Category: Airlines

DO NOT GO TO TYJ GLOBAL OR ALSO KNOWN AS ROTORS OF THE ROCKIES FOR YOUR FLIGHT SCHOOL.GINA THE OWNER IS A LIAR AND A THIEF!! SHE HOUNDED ME AND HOUNDED ME ABOUT PRE PAYING 20K TO START THE FLIGHT SCHOOL AND PROMISED A MILLION TIMES IF I DROPPED OUT OR EVER NEEDED TO QUIT SHE WOULD REFUND THE DIFFERENCE BALANCE!! BOY WAS THAT BULLSHIT!! I STARTED MY PROGRAM AND EVERYTHING SEEMED TO BE GOING OK UNTIL ONE DAY ONE OF THERE HELICOPTERS GOT REPOSSESSED WHEN I WAS SCHEDULED TO FLY! THEY TOLD ME AND EVERYONE THAT IS WAS DOWN FOR REPAIRS BUT I KNEW BETTER. THIS CAUSED EVERYONE TO TRY AND FLY OUT OF ONLY 2 HELICOPTERS WITH 25 STUDENTS NO WAY ANY ONE WOULD HAVE TIME TO GET TO FLY. SO FOR MORE THEN A MONTH AND A HALF OF THEM NOT BEING ABLE TO SCHEDULE ME TO BE ABLE TO FLY, I ASKED FOR MY REFUND BACK. GINA GAVE ME A BULLSHIT STORY BOUT SHE COULD HOLD THE MONEY UP TO SIX MONTHS BEFORE REFUNDING MY MONEY.WHICH WAS NEVER DISSCUSED NOR IN OUR CONTRACT. AS A BUISNESS OWNER I KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING ,SHE NEEDED TO HOLD THE MONEY TO FLOAT ON IT AND PAY BILLS CAUSE HER MONEY WAS TIGHT. I TRIED TO BE NICE AND WORK IT OUT WITH HER FOR OVER SIX MONTHS. SHE REFUNDED 1250 DOLLARS SINCE BUT STILL OWES ME OVER 15K AND NOW REFUSES TO PAY. SHE SAYS SHE HAS NO MONEY BUT THEY JUST BOUGHT A BRAND NEW BUILDING. SHE IS FULL OF SHIT!! SO STUDENTS BEWARE DO NOT GIVE GINA ANY MONEY UP FRONT YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK JUST PAY AS YOU GO!IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM WITH GINA. THERE ARE A FEW OTHERS HAVING THE SAME ISSUE!!!

randy s., 2013-08-02, 03:33PM CDT

I am familiar with Mike and Gina at Rotors and it surprises me that there is such a harsh complaint against them. It is pretty dangerous legally to make online, public accusations using words like "liar" "thief" etc. Do you have evidence of this? Repo. Contract violation, etc.?

3f7310c8, 2013-10-17, 08:24PM CDT

We are in the same situation and about to resolve via legal means. We have been given the run around for months, no phone calls accepted, voicemails returned. Refusals to meet F2F and referred to a 'Conflicts Resolution Officer'. Bogus paperwork stating no refunds unless requested w/in 30 days of payment and no consideration until after an audit that takes 180 days?? None of this is stated on the special contract drawn up by Regina Fyola and sent to us after she solicited $6000.00 for a specially tailored and discounted mountain training program designed for our son. Trainees and parents of students be aware - the funds you pay in advance may or may not be used for your training program as they do not have adequate aircraft to support the various types of training that they profess to specialize in and you will be left hanging. Incorrect, inaccurate and misleading statements and information on programs offered are being given by Regina Fyola of TYJ Global Helicopters and it appears as though Stewart McQuillan and his wife Honey are running interference to subsidize the Return Flight Program that they hope to launch using the money from the flight school via unsuspecting students and their families.

f8ceb85a, 2013-11-21, 10:27PM CST

I would I contact this person?

3f7310c8, 2013-11-22, 03:25PM CST

Who are you trying to contact? Regina Fyola or the folks who have paid her money and are now seeking refunds?

f8ceb85a, 2013-11-22, 05:12PM CST

The person who wrote this review. I am in the same boat. and want to put together something against this firm.

e363f083, 2013-11-23, 05:00PM CST

It seems that Rotors (TJY Global) are TERRIBLE business people. They started changing their business and shifting away from the flight school over the past year or two. They moved from Jefferson County Airport to Ft. Lupton suddenly and unannounced. We had paid something like $70,000 to get him trained to become a pilot and flight instructor. The entire experience was hard. Often there were no instructors or aircraft available. It took a very long time to even get licensed. Earlier this year Gina had asked our son to come back to the school and finish out to get his flight instructor certification. She promised to subsidize the cost and after we agreed and got started, she discovered that my son was short about 10 hours to qualify. She then asked for another $6000! She even went to my ex-wife and pressured her to pay for part of it. All the while, no trainers or aircraft available. No concentrated effort to get my son finished. There were MANY unreturned phone calls. Unreturned emails. They totally shut off communication with us. No pursuit of my son to get him completed. Of course, after they had money. Their BBB rating is D-. My understanding is that there may be as many as 20 students who have had similar experiences. My suggestion is a class action. In the mean time, post your comments here, post on RipOffReport.com, post on MyThreeCents.com. File BBB complaints. I am researching to see what action may be available through the FAA or the school's certification. We paid a lot of money with a dream to get my boy to becoming a pilot. There were lots of promises from Rotors. Even promises of hiring him. No promises were kept. He is right at the ten yard line and we don't have the funds to get him completed.

3f7310c8, 2013-11-23, 09:31PM CST

Please email [email protected] with your info - we have several folks interested in this matter. Thanks!

aa06feb2, 2013-12-02, 02:50PM CST

I am in the same situation. Have been lied to and given the run-around for over a year. 3f7310c8, I emailed you. I would like to join whatever effort you are putting together.

6e377b0a, 2013-12-06, 04:33PM CST

I am out about $9500. $6750 of this was for the Mountain flying course which Gina promised and was to include 15 hours of flight time in 214TS (333), ground school and being instructed by chief pilot and owner, Mike Fyola. The remaining $'s are for a block of hours that I purchased for $500/hr dual in the 333 or R44. When the 333 was returned to it's owner, Gina said I could continue my training in the R44. It has been difficult at best to schedule flight time even with well over one month notice. Now I continue to get the run-around.

It sounds like I am in the same situation as others. I have emailed 3f7310c8. I would also like to join whatever effort you are putting together.

3f7310c8, 2013-12-06, 04:42PM CST

Any and all who wish to participate in the group effort to recoup lost money from Rotors of the Rockies/TYJ Global/Return Flight can email: [email protected] to be included.

095dc3a1, 2014-01-16, 01:30PM CST

I would love to talk to anyone affected by this company! Please email [email protected]