fitflop shoes sale uk - Goods not received

Posted on Saturday, July 6th, 2013 at 11:18am CDT by Marjorie

Company: fitflop shoes sale uk

Location: UK

URL: http://www.fitflopshoesuksale.com/

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

Ordered 4 pairs of Fitflop black leather shoes to the value of $338.67 AUS Fitflop Gogh Pro Black SHOES & CLOGS for WomenFitflop Gogh Pro Black SHOES & CLOGS for Women Size Women - 8 ?71.30

Fitflop Crush Boot Leather Black BOOTS for WomenFitflop Crush Boot Leather Black BOOTS for Women Size Women - 8 ?75.26 ?75.26

Fitflop Gogh Suede Black SHOES & CLOGS for WomenFitflop Gogh Suede Black SHOES & CLOGS for Women Size Women - 8 ?34.66 ?34.66

They sent cheap yellow and green plastic gloggs even the wrong size. Offering me VIP and 50pound gift, not offering a refund (clearly stated in thier shipping and returns) and not sending the correct shoes. Buyers BEWARE of http://www.fitflopshoesuksale.com

Marjorie, 2013-07-07, 09:56PM CDT

UP DATE ON ORDER.

The compny has asked me to think clearly, I've copied of thier response.

Hello, The inconvenience caused to you, we apologize,and I hope you can forgive us, you know, if you want to the refund,you have to put the parcel returned to us, but, at the same time, you know, now the freight is very expensive, I hope you can think clearly.

Of course, please rest assured, we will respect your opinion.OK ?

Looking forward to your replying .

Kind regards

Customer service

I have sent them a copy of thier return policy (cut and copied from their website)

Return

You could return the item to us, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. Return period: within 14 days ( Start to calculate the time, when you receive your parcel)You need send the original item back to http://www.fitflopshoesuksale.com/, not allow damaged or been used. You need pay the returning shipping fees. (Except these conditions, If you receive wrong item or damaged item )We will refund the payment after receiving your tracking number.

and have asked them why they refuse to honor their policy.

Marjorie Scott.

Marjorie, 2013-07-07, 10:05PM CDT

New up date of fitflop shoe sales UK.

Hello friends, thank you for your reply, I'm sorry to hear that you want a refund, if I say I promised to gHello friends, thank you for your reply, I'm sorry to hear that you want a refund, if I say I promised to give you a full refund, will you believe?The answer is obviously negative.According to the relevant provisions of the company, customer service staff will have the right to give you a 10% refund. If you receive a 10% refund, I can arrange for you at once,and will give you the VIP membership card.But if you want more refund, then I must apply to the company, because it is not in my power.I can help you to apply to the company, but now, in this process, I can not guarantee whether it is successful, I hope you can consider clearly,and I am waiting for your decision, and will as always help you.

THIS IS THEIR OFFER, which I have told them from the very start I want a full refund or the correct shoes.

Please buyers beware this company has taken my money do not want to return it. They could do the same to you.

d849d56b, 2013-07-10, 06:28PM CDT

I have been sent 3 pairs of cheap plastic clogs- not Fitflops. I am about to go through the refund procedure... I don't hold out much hope, reading this. DO NOT USE!!!!! Bogus CHINESE website. Appalling. In hindsight I can tell by all the fake reviews which are obviously not written by different people. I feel embarrassed that I was sucked in by the prices.

Ria R., 2014-01-08, 08:50AM CST

hello,

See the message below.

You dont answer me anymore so I think that you are fraudster. Why do you do that. Steeling from armless people.

Are you happy with yourself?? Can you sleep at night. I dont think so. I wish that I make a mistake and I get my Fitflops.

Be shore that I dont get them in a week a make I review at Google and tell the people that they never must pay with Western Union what ever purschase the want to make because the dont get there articles and the money is gone.

If you pay with Paypal of creditcard then is it possible to get you money back.

Be ware for the fitflops from Asia.