Phruit Limited - Stay Away from Unethical Lead Generation Companies

Posted on Friday, July 5th, 2013 at 2:41am CDT by Sophia J.

Product: Phruit

Company: Phruit Limited

Location: Phruit Ltd, Barnby House, Barnby Gate, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 1PZ
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, EAST MIDLAND, NG24 1PZ, UK

URL: http://www.phruit.co.uk/

Category: Telemarketing

It is hard to believe anyone in the business, competitors, enemies and even not your business associates. I have suffered a heavy loss recently, and it was a reputed lead generation company from UK with whom I was working.

Though I run a small contact centre in Philippines, I have the scope to work with international companies. Phruit is popular in the market research and lead generation services, and I felt glad to be a part of them.

In the beginning, the processes were smooth, and we were on good business terms. However, the turning point came few months back when they started to cheat my payments. It was this time, when I started to look for the reputation of Phruit in DMA. Here, I found some old complaints and news on Phruit. The news made me shocked.

The News said - In the year 2010, people of UK suffered a heavy loss due to these marketing calls. A company collected personal information of their customers in the guise of a survey and later sold that information to some product selling companies to earn some more money. The reputable company against whom the charge was brought was none other than Phruit Limited.

Commission carried an investigation against them based on a customer complaint and hundreds of web-complaints whose number was registered with TPS. After the two-year discussion period, Phruit failed to prove that they were not guilty, and DMA called off their membership. Even subsequent complaints where made against those companies who were using Phruit?s data.

Phruit violated three rules under DMA:

1. 21.18 and 21.20 based on TPS compliance and data cleansing.

2. 3.11 is another rule under which Phruit has a responsibility for compliance by suppliers.

3. 3.18 charged on for "sugging" or carrying out sales and marketing under the disguise of research.

If they can breach their customers, they can play foul in business as well. I have not yet received my payments. When I asked them about their past illegal act, they refused to acknowledge and now they are refusing all business terms with my call centre.

The black mark on their fame has loosened Phruit?s marketing base. They are struggling to strengthen their establishment but have not stopped their unethical games. They continue their unethical business with both customers and their partners. Not only Philippines, even contact centres based in India are also suffering similar treachery like me.

f2557698, 2013-12-11, 01:54PM CST

I want to run a phruit campaign so please suggest that what should i do for this