hotwires - Hotwires/Extended stay america

Posted on Friday, July 5th, 2013 at 12:01pm CDT by Festus E.

Product: Bookig an hotel

Company: hotwires

URL: www.hotwires.com

Category: Hotels

I booked an hotel through www.hotwires.com fo june 27th to June 29th at noon. My husband and I had an emergency and could not check in on june 27th. But went on june 29th at about 1 am thinking the room would be sill available. Upon arrival, he lady at the desk told us ou names were not on the list and the hotel was booked.She then told us, we would not get charged if we did not check in. We ending up paying another hotelfor the night. The nex day, the money was taken from my husband account. We called hotwires .com. We spoke wih A guy from the company, he was very rude and stated that we would not get our money back. I think the room should be available for the 2 days whether or not we checked in the first day. How could they charge us for the room and at the same time, take money from another customer for the same room. I think it is stealing. We were never old if we did not check in on june 27th we will be charged for both days and our reservation will be cancelled. The hotel name is exetended stay america in Melville NY. Howires took the money wile somebody else lodge in the room we reserved.Our reservation nuber is 2081153670