The Spa Elf - BUYERS BEWARE!!

Posted on Friday, July 5th, 2013 at 11:48am CDT by Christian L.

Product: Multipolar Radio Frequency Ultrasonic Cavitation RF Slimming Cellulite Removal Machine

Company: The Spa Elf

Location: CN

URL: www.spaelf.com

Category: Health, Beauty

In April I had purchased a Machine from this company. It arrived with not much issues the first time, then it broke down so I contacted them and they sent me replacement parts, which I paid to have repaired. The machine broke down a second time, and again they sent the replacement parts, and I paid to have the repairs. The last time the machine broke down and there was no way to fix it so they said they would send me a new one. I decided this was the opportunity to buy a better machine and upgraded to a better system. This machine was denied entry into Canada and the basis that this company did not hold a license to make or sell these machines for our market, which explained why it was breaking down. We decided to go back to the original machine because we had no issues importing it in the past, however this one was also denied entry on the same basis. I tried to contact the company to arrange for a refund and did not get a reply. I noticed the shipping policy had been changed since we first started doing business, and it now stated that in no way can they be responsible if a purchase made is not allowed in to the country because of a customs issue. I am now out a lot of money for the Machine, the repairs, and the cost of having to use a broker twice because of the customs issues, yet this company is still selling to countries they are not licensed to sell to, and wont take responsibility when their products can not be imported, but will keep your money.