Ourisman Chrysler Dodge and Jeep - Damage car when in for service...

Posted on Thursday, July 4th, 2013 at 11:59am CDT by Jim D.

Company: Ourisman Chrysler Dodge and Jeep

Location: 12430 Auto Dr.
CLARKSVILLE, MD, 21029, US

URL: ourisman.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge and Jeep sold me 2002 Buick Century, for 7800.00, my mechanic found problems with the car, after the purchase. The salesman refused to let the wife and I have it inspected before the purchase. I called in the Maryland State Troopers, as suggested by my mechanic. Then State Troopers found several missed items. Manager of the dealership, said why didn't you take to your mechanic before the purchase, you have the right under Maryland law. I told him we asked just that and it was refused us. We then left with Ourisman for a week for repairs, but did not notice unitl I got car home, someone in service, or while in service, had accident with the car, per GEICO, $616.00 dent and scratches, behind rear door. I agreed to split the cost to replace the rusted and pitted brake and fuel lines, of $950.00, then on receipt, it looks like Ourisman got reimbursed, it says, Tech...warranty and 6A. It also lost a hub cover...that was in all Ourisman's online photos of he car beforehand too. Refused to make good on missing hub cover or take responsibility for the damage. I am willing to take lie detector tests that we did not have accident on the way home and no one could hit there in my driveway either, will they? I think someone there damaged car on purpose as got State Police after them.