MY FLOWER GIFT - My Flower Gift

Posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 3:41am CDT by Usha R.

Product: Flowers and Gifts

Company: MY FLOWER GIFT

Location: MyFlowerGift.com #6/6 , 4th cross, begur road, hongasandra,bomanahalli bangalore,Karnataka India - 560041
BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, 560041, IN

URL: http://www.myflowergift.com/

Category: Online Shopping

BE CAREFUL OF FRAUDS LIKE MY FLOWER GIFT!!

I placed an order for a Heart Shaped Cake, Chocolates and a 12" Teddy to gift an Anniversary Couple paying extra for the delivery charges.

When the order was delivered , I heard from the couple I understood that they have delivered the wrong products. When called to complain to do the needful they just asked us to send a mail and a feedback will be given to us once they check on the same. There was no feedback and called again but there was no reply. Called from a different number then the call was picked by another person stating the mail was not received.

Sent another mail to the id given and called again no response. Once again made the call but they had set the number to buzy tone. Called once again the phone was switched off. Then called from different number then the call was answered.

They had delivered round shape ordinary cake and a 6" Teddy. The explanation given was they did not have the shape we ordered and delivered 8" Teddy instead. The order was placed by confirming the details over the phone and by chatting online with My Flower

Gift.

Very harshly said that they cannot do anything after receiving the full amount in advance from us and sent a mail that we are a Cheat.

Raju G., 2013-12-02, 05:18AM CST

i have ordered bday cake and flowers combo with opted for midnight delivery but no one called me and no one delivered the gift.amount 2200 deducted from my account.i have called to customer care number it is not lifting the phone after some time it is switched off

very wrost service from this website ..

Raju G., 2013-12-02, 10:47AM CST

next day morning i have called customer care more than 30 times they are not lifted phone.finally 31st time they are lifted the phone no proper response from them.they have cut my call in the middle.agaiin i have call backed to same number but they dont lift the phone.till now i did n't received my order.due to this website i totally spoiled my celebrations.

no proper response from them.

Finally Friends Please don't order any gift or anything on the myflowergift.com...

very worst service i have received from them

c6a58982, 2014-02-25, 03:07PM CST

Very Disappointed. I have ordered an arrangement of 20 roses, but what i got is piece of crap with 15 roses.

I called the customer care , it is just a mobile number (not a proper customer care unit) and they are not responding properly as well.

To ask them to deliver what I ordered, I called them nearly 100 times but that a** holes disconnecting my call each time and finally i called from an other number to speak to them.

Till now I didn't received the delivery. the entire occasion was spoiled because of this stupid.

Pls dont believe this people based on the website, like me. Only they showcase in the website but they will not deliver the same.

As a lawyer I am pretty aware of these issue.. I have registered a complaint in the nearest police station for online forgery (Section 468,Section 464,Section 469), spoiling customer loyalty (Section 420,Section 417)

I will highly appreciate, if someone avoid MY FLOWER GIFT

4cbc9eba, 2014-03-22, 03:08AM CDT

I also had similar experience with the same people last week. I ordered for 20 yellow roses and received only 12 and the bouquet was completely different, just looks like the ordinary one that we can get for 250 rs and they charged 850 from me. The cake was also different and the delivery was supposed to be inthe morning but delivered in the evening. After payment their customer service will become worse and they dont answer the call and no reply to the emails. Even thier tone changed and one time they answered my call and she was too arrogant and disconnected the call in between. I will never consider them again and the worst service i ever saw in my life!!!