Movie Stop - Not Gonna Be Scammed Again

Company: Movie Stop

Location: APOPKA, FL, US

URL: http://www.moviestop.com

Category: TV, Music, Video

As We pulled up outside the store we parked right in front of the door and the first thing all 3 of us saw was a huge banner that said "USED MOVIES BY TWO GET ONE FREE" we all commented on what a great deal it was..all three of us not one of us or two, but all three of us ALL OF US SAW THE SIGN..there was no signs inside with the same info...so my partner and I picked out six movies..so we should have paid for four movies and got two free..however when we got up to the register we were told instead of us paying about $20 we owed $36..she then informed me the banner read "BUY 3 GET ONE FREE" we told her that was not what the banner said before..our roommate noticed one of the employees was putting something up in the window we believe it was the new banner they probably forgot to take the old outside banner down..even if they did it was not our fault we should have been given the deal..that is called bait and switch..so what we ended up doing was putting back the two expensive movies priced at $8 a piece and replacing them with two $3 movies..so instead of paying $36 plus tax we ended up paying $26 including tax..originally we should have only paid $20 with the buy 2 get 1 free deal had we not be baited and switched..I then informed them we would never be coming back..we were regular customers..the employees knew us on sight..we will be going to FYE from now on..we actually stopped going there for about 1 year after they pulled another bait and switch scam on us, but we had hoped they had stopped being crooked in that 1 year time period..guess not! Oh they also tried to cheat our roommate she bought two movies priced 2 for $5..they tried to charge her $6 a piece for them when she pointed out the other sale 2 for $5 he claimed he was new and she told him "I don't care how new you are I'm only paying $5 for both of them"..