All Phase Pool Remodeling Inc. - Contractor will not show up for work as promised.

Posted on Monday, June 24th, 2013 at 8:44pm CDT by Joseph H.

Product: Pool Remodeling Service

Company: All Phase Pool Remodeling Inc.

Location: 2600 West Airport Blvd. Sanford, Fl. 32771
SANFORD, FL, 32771, US

URL: http://www.allphasepoolremodeling.com

Category: Products, Services

The sales rep. stated that it would take 2 weeks get ready to start the job. That once they start they will have a scheduler and crew dedicated to our pool remodel job, from start to finish. The crew will be on my pool every day with exception of days needed for masonry drying or inclement weather with the entire job completed in 3 weeks, weather permitting. The rep. also gave me the name of my scheduler at the time of sale of the job, and told us she would be in constant contact giving us status updates almost daily.

They work an average of 2 days per week for only 2-3 hours on the days they do work. They only send one person here to do one item at a time; when several people could do several things at once and not be in each other?s way. They are three and one half weeks overdue now and only half of the work is done. The scheduler refuses take my phone calls or respond to messages or emails; I have to use an unrecognized or blocked phone number to get her on the phone. I?ve talked to one of the owners about all of this; he promised better service but did not follow through.

My child?s vacation has been ruined from no pool to swim in, as well as my back yard being an eyesore from the destruction of a perfectly good looking pool. My ability to take my family for summer vacation travel has also been ruined, because I need to be here to keep this place open for them, and they don?t show up to do any work. This is what I get for wanting to upgrade things; broken promises and a job half done. They are also trying to pawn off rusted hand rails and the wrong model pool and spa lights on me. Once again I?ve discussed all of my concerns with the owner to no avail. These people and their hijacking and hostage practices need to be stopped.