Two men and a truck - Bad Movers

Posted on Sunday, June 23rd, 2013 at 6:44pm CDT by 08e2d594

Company: Two men and a truck

Category: Delivery, Moving Services, Storage

Two men and a truck have bad service, and I will let everyone know this , they misled me and I had to beg them to get help to move me, they are slow on purpose and they will damage you furniture. VERY BAD MOVING COMPANY/ YOU WERE WARNED.

Mike B., 2013-07-02, 04:46PM CDT

I also had a similar experience with these extortionists. They moved have of the furniture that they bid for and said they were done, then the driver became physically threatening and demanded payment in cash instead of thru escrow system as agreed. I called the owner of the company on the spot and he sided with his driver and did nothing about it! Then the owner let the guy and his helper knock off for the day, job half finished and said he'd be there to finish the move himself the next morning. He barely finished the job, leaving several things behind in my old place, and then charged me for the extra day as if it were my fault that his office manager under-bid for the job! COMPLETE RIP-OFF and POTENTIALLY PHYSICALLY VIOLENT EMPLOYEES! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!