Tmobile - TMobile Service

Posted on Thursday, June 13th, 2013 at 8:07am CDT by Nicole B.

Product: Nokie Lumia 521

Company: Tmobile

Location: T-Mobile Customer Relations P.O. Box 37380 Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
US

URL: www.t-mobile.com

Category: Consumer Electronics

I ordered a three line contract family plan. When I spoke to a customer service representative I was told that 4G was available in my area, I could transfer and keep my old number & that I would get a discount for transferring from another company.

First, the phones were sent to the wrong address. Luckily I was able to retrieve them. You mistakenly sent six phones instead of three. You signed me up for and charged me for five lines instead of just three. I only have 2G in this area instead of the 4G service.. I do not have an internet connection yet I am paying for unlimited data. My number was changed even though I was told it would remain the same. I was not able to make a call, get online or text after activation and charging.

I reached out the Tmobile several times by phone and email. I asked that I be credited each month since I have paying for the internet but I don't have it. The only solution I was offered was to cancel my service. Their customer service is HORRID!!! They are not willing to refund nor credit me for any of the mistakes they made.