Allegiant Van Lines - SCAM COMPANY - 22 Complaints w/ the FMCSA

Posted on Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 at 4:09pm CDT by Denise R.

Company: Allegiant Van Lines

Location: 2730 Roosevelt Avenue
EUGENE, OR, 97402, US

URL: allegiantvanlines.com

Category: Delivery, Moving Services, Storage

THEY HAVE 22 COMPLAINTS W/ FMCSA

SCAM COMPANY, DO NOT USE THEY HAVE 22 COMPLAINTS W/ THE FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION (FMCSA), check them out. They gave my daughter a contract for $1943.02 and after her things were loaded on a Budget Rental Truck, in Home Depot boxes the driver came back w/ a "new" contract for $3329.00 !!!! This was for a small one bedroom apartment and they didn't even take everything. We took all of her clothes, shoes and other things she needed since her things were going into storage, the rest we gave to her neighbors. I started calling and calling, no one returns your calls, you might get lucky if they p/u the phone, but you can forget it otherwise. I'm a Mother who puts up w/ nothing when it comes to my children, especially when my daughter is a Wounded Warrior who served in Afghanistan. They are all about deceiving the public and taking your money, period. If you get your stuff back in one piece, you're lucky or lucky if you get it at all. Read the negative reviews, those you know are true and check them out w/ the Federal agencies, too. I had the Houston Police by our side when they showed up, here in Texas it's a crime to hold goods for more money, so we were lucky in that we didn't pay anymore than the original contract, but most people aren't. Not that I would have paid them anyway. Oh and Alicia Glenn and Scott Simon have threatened to take me to court if I filed any complaints w/ any agency against their company....WHATEVER !!! They write most of these reviews, look at the similarities and you'll see what I mean. Let everyone you know, not to use this company, it's run by criminals. They need to go to jail for good.

Denise R., 2013-06-21, 02:17PM CDT

THEY ARE NOW UP TO 25 COMPLAINTS W/ THE FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION....

Denise R., 2013-06-25, 02:09PM CDT

WELL THEY'RE ON THE WAY UP...27 COMPLAINTS W/ THE FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION....WOOO HOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise R., 2013-06-26, 03:52PM CDT

UP, UP, UP...to 28 COMPLAINTS W/ THE FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION....CAN I GET A WOO HOO???? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Denise R., 2013-07-08, 04:22PM CDT

UPDATE - THEY HAVE CLIMBED TO 29 COMPLAINTS, WAY TO GO ALLEGIANT !!!!

Denise R., 2013-07-20, 12:29AM CDT

UPDATE - THEY ARE NOW AT 34 COMPLAINTS !!!!! GOING DOWN ALLEGIANT, GOING DOWN =)

Denise R., 2013-07-29, 11:24PM CDT

UPDATE - AS OF TODAY THEY HAVE CLIMBED TO 38 COMPLAINTS !!!!! HOW'S BUSINESS GOING FOR YOU NOW ALLEGIANT????? LOL....

Denise R., 2013-07-30, 02:28PM CDT

MAN THAT WAS FAST, MOVED FROM 38 YESTERDAY TO 41 COMPLAINTS TODAY !!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO !!!

Denise R., 2013-07-31, 05:26PM CDT

Allegiant Van Lines has been served a cease and desist by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration on 7-29-13. I'm trying to prevent anyone else from getting ripped off by this company. I have been working w/ the Fed's since March 2013 to take this company down and we're almost there. So, if you are in the process of moving w/ Allegiant now you need to contact fmcsa.dot.gov right away. Please contact me at [email protected] Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.