Smitty's Garage - Smitty's Garage St. James Car Repair Shop RIPPED ME OFF

Posted on Friday, June 7th, 2013 at 10:07pm CDT by Smittys Garage RIPPED ME OFF S.

Product: Car Repair was Paid for But Car NOT Fixed

Company: Smitty's Garage

Location: Lake Ave.
ST. JAMES, NY, 11780, US

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

SMITTYS GARAGE of St. James, NY Could NOT FIX my Car and they REFUSED to give me my Money Back.

Well here is what happened - I needed Car Repair work so brought my Car to Smitty's Garage on Lake Ave. in St. James, NY. They told me they could Fix my Car and what it would cost. So I went ahead and let them do it. Well they call me and tell me the Car is Fixed and that I can Pick it up. I pick up Car and on the Ride Home The Very Same Problem Comes Back. I call them and they tell me Dont Worry and to just bring it back in. Well this happens THREE TIMES. I had to bring my Car back to them THREE TIMES. On the Third time The Mechanic tells me He thinks I should bring it to a Dealership. Of course I was upset that they wasted my time and since my was NOT FIXED I asked them for my Money Back. The Owner - Gregg tells me NO. Smittys Garage REFUSED to give me a REFUND. He told me some BS that He explained that he told me he couldn't Fix it. This is a complete and utter LIE. Why in the world would he have Charged me for a Repair that He knew his Shop couldn't Fix ? Plus I have his Voicemails Saved with him telling me that The Car is Fixed and to come Pick it up. It's Dishonest Car Repair Shops like Smittys Garage that give Car Mechanics a Bad Name.

I later found out that Smittys Garage tried to RIP OFF my Elderly Mother. She had a minor Batery issue and Smittys Garage was trying to Charge Her a few Hundred. Luckily she took her Car over to Sears and the Problem was so minor they Fixed it for Free. SMITTYS GARGE has now lost mine and my Family's Business. Of course I will NEVER use them again.

I don't normally take the time to write things like this but if it can Save one Person from having their hard earned money Stolen from them then its worth it.

DON'T USE SMITTYS GARAGE of St. James, NY

Smittys Garage RIPPED ME OFF S., 2013-06-07, 10:12PM CDT

Smittys Garage is a Horrible Car Mechanic

I would take my Car anywhere else