Diamond Roofing - Diamond Roofing - Liars and Scammers - Beware of this company!

Posted on Thursday, June 6th, 2013 at 11:41am CDT by f6f41d77

Product: Roofing

Company: Diamond Roofing

Location: 72 Dulaney Valley Road
TOWSON, MD, 21204, US

Category: Building, Construction

I would not recommend Diamond Roofing in the Washington-Baltimore Metropolitan area. The phone numbers I have are (410) 372-7225 and (410) 302-6012 with an address of 722 Dulaney Valley Road, Towson Maryland 21204.

They?ll take full payment, do the original job giving it a seven year warranty against all leaking, labor, and material and then ditch you. Not long after the original job was done, the church roof was leaking again. We talked with ?John? and ?Tom? numerous times, only to be told that they would be out this week or next week to take a look, but they would never show up and never call to reschedule or anything.

We tried a dozen more times, then giving us no other options, we told them that we would go online with our complaint if they did not honor their word and their contract; they did not seem to care. So, here we are . . . If they treat a church with a nursery school like this, I?d hate to see how they?d treat others. I would definitely steer clear of this company and these two ?roofers.?