Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Wyndham Vacations Resorts - Beware

Location: 6277 Sea Harbor Drive
ORLANDO, FL, 32821, US

URL: https://www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com/ffr/index.do

Category: Travel, Vacations

I have been a Wyndham (Fairfield) Resorts owner for over 20 years. Numerous times in order to improve their service, they told me I needed to UPGRADE MY MEMBERSHIP. Every time what they promise me has been LIES. They have hidden fees, and their VERBAL PROMISES NEVER COME TRUE. The charges are split on different pages of the contract, and they put the different charges on BillMeLater, Visa credit cards, etc. so it is more difficult to cancel them.

A very dissatisfied VIP Owner from Texas

No T., 2013-07-23, 05:42PM CDT

You can use those lies against them, I have helped a lot of Wyndham owners get out of their contracts. You just got to know where to hit them. Visit my site at www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com, I even have a how to book that guides you step by step how to get free of Wyndham.

Jane O., 2015-08-18, 03:12PM CDT

Hi there,sorry for that...timeshare scam actually is very common , i was on a nasty situation months ago but my luck change , a friend of mine told me about Timeshare solutions, and yes , they help me with the task , the difference about all other timeshare cancellation fake companies is that they are officially approved by BBB :

They are pretty good,so in their site has multiple articles, here is one in relation about timeshare cancellation:

hope can help you , good luck