Ac - Improper Service & ridiculous word by their employees

Posted on Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 at 9:26am CDT by Arun K.

Product: Voltas Split Ac 1.5 tonne capacity

Company: Ac

Category: Consumer Electronics

I am Arun kumar and I live in Pursawalkam Chennai. I had purchased Voltas Ac in Viveks, Pursawalkam Branch on 06.08.12. I had faced a problem in my AC and contacted Viveks customer care and they did a first service by saying the problem has been rectified. After one week the same problem persists and contacted Viveks customer care and they sent same technician to solve the problem and he wrote on the customer info sheet that the problem can be solved by taking the full assembly to their workshop. I had enquired with my local technician and he told the problem can be solved in 2 hours manually. This took place on 05.03.13. After some days the same problem occurs slowly. Customer Care representative left this complaint in a cool manner and there was no proper communication from their end. Again I booked a complaint on 04.06.13 and next day they came and gave the same reason. After a long hot discussion with the customer care representative Ms. Sathya kala and her Supervisior Mr.Thirumavalavan they demanded Rs.250 as a service charge and hashed in ridiculous words. As a customer I lose my self Respect and no proper Service was offered by Viveks. During the warranty period they demand Rs.250 as a service charge and it should be legally punished. This should not happen to anybody in mere future so I seek your valuable comments to take necessary action On Viveks service centre.

Voltas Allweather, 2013-06-08, 03:56AM CDT

Dear Arun Kumar,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 5 June 2013 has been noted and we are working on it. We would like to get in touch with you for gathering mo

re details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [email protected] and mention your complaint number (233796) in the subject line.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards,

Voltas Customer Care

Arun K., 2013-06-20, 11:38PM CDT

Dear All,

I bought AC from Viveks- pursawalkam branch and they are authorized for service and the mistake is committed by them.