Sleep Comfort - Sleep Comfort Adjustable Beds - Product and Customer Service Complaint

Posted on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 at 2:07pm CDT by Mark A.

Product: Talatech Sleep Comfort Adjustable Bed

Company: Sleep Comfort

Location: 15950 Bernardo Center Drive, Suite C
SAN DIEGO, CA, 92127, US

URL: www.sleep-comfort.com

Category: Furniture

My name is Mark Avery and I just had the worst experience that I have ever had with a retailer in my life. I have never taken the time to complain about a retailer as my schedule is very busy and I didn?t find any issues I have had to be so bad. My hope is that anyone reading this will avoid doing business with this retailer in an effort to not have any resemblance of my experience.

Firstly, Sleep Comfort LIED to me regarding the adjustable bed that I was procuring. I was told by the sales organization that there was no retailer that carried the bed (as Sleep Comfort is a e-tailer). However they provided me with the exact name of the mattress and informed me that I could find a local retailer that carried the specific brand and type of mattress. Given that this purchase was so large (in excess of $4000.00) it was worth it for me to find a retailer that carried the mattress told t me by sleep comfort. I found the mattress and was pleased with its quality. I then went forward to purchase the adjustable bed along with the mattress from Sleep Comfort.

The mattress I received from Sleep Comfort was completely different that the mattress that was communicated to me and that I went to see.

For the next 3 months, I tirelessly attempted to have Sleep Comfort to return the bed and mattress without charging me the ?restocking fee? which was in excess of $500.00. Clearly no-one would be ok with paying a $500.00 fee to restock something that they never thought they were purchasing. I am now the owner of a $4000.00 bed that I can't use and do not want.

Sleep Comfort lacks transparency of their products, integrity of their sales force and concern by management of their customer?s interest/satisfaction and misrepresentation of their sales organization.

I manage supply chains for a living (in simple terms, I buy products and services as a profession) and have been doing so for the past 30 years. I have never had such a horrible experience as I have had with Sleep Comfort. I highly suggest that anyone considering doing any business with this vendor, look for others who are honest, and have some resemblance of an interest in their potential customers. Should anyone reading this want further clarification, feel free to call me at 913-832-3646.

Mark