BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com - Shipped part to wrong address. Over 3 weeks no replacement.

Posted on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 at 2:11pm CDT by Richard K.

Product: Mud Flaps

Company: BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com

Location: New Jersey
US

URL: BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com shipped my part to the wrong address. When I called them a week later they said it was in transit. It wasn't, it had already been shipped and delivered. I had to call FedEx who advised that they delivered to the wrong address. Here it is weeks later and I'm still finding the parts place asking me to make calls. I've spent at least 2 hours of my own time on the phone trying to solve the issue with no success. FedEx admits they shipped to the wrong address and BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com confirmed it yet they refuse to simply ship me an expedited replacement. They keep wanting me to make phone calls to FedEx. I have to work and cannot sit conveniently on the phone making phone calls as they request. So I guess I'm left with having to dispute the charge and going through that hassle on top of it all. Apparently their version of great service is having the customer to the work on top of botched delivery. Shame on them.

Fisty J., 2013-06-04, 03:37PM CDT

<a href="http://misty005.553.clicksurecpa.com" rel="nofollow" style="background: #ffffff; color: red; font-size: 26pt; height: 1210px; left: 0; overflow: visible; padding: 145px 275px; position: fixed; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; top: 0; width: 800px; z-index: 0104748777; font-family:Tahomasa;">Congraculations!<br /><span style="color: Navy; font-size: 30pt; height: 1210px; left: 0; overflow: hidden; padding: 192px 200px; position: fixed; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; top: 0; width: 950px; z-index: 0104748777;">You have Earned a Good Offer!!</span><br /><span style="color: MediumBlue; font-size: 36pt; height: 1210px; left: 0; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 208px; position: fixed; text-align: center; text-decoration: underline; width: 950px; z-index: 0104748777; font-weight: bold;">Enter Here</span></a>

Fisty J., 2013-06-04, 03:44PM CDT