Art's Septic Service - No Show 5X!!!!!!!

Posted on Friday, May 31st, 2013 at 9:54pm CDT by John L.

Product: Septic Service

Company: Art's Septic Service

Location: 981 Hillstown Rd
GLASTONBURY, CT, 06033, US

Category: Home, Garden

I scheduled an appointment a week in advance after digging-up my own tank. After they did not show, I was told "you were not on the list." I explained I made the appointment, but he repeated his response-no apology. The following Monday I was offered another appointment, this time 2 weeks away. I explained I needed my tank pumped and already waited over a week. I was told they would be out Wednesday. Wednesday came and went and I received a call the following Tuesday that they were coming out the next day. Wednesday came and went (again). I called that evening and was told "the truck was broken" but they would be out on Thursday. I agreed, not wanting to wait another day. Thursday came and went and I was told that evening that the truck was now fixed and they would be out 'first-thing'. I left my house at 8:30 and received a text from my nanny at 11:00 AM stating the driver came, but left because "the lid was too heavy and he needed help lifting it." I was told he would return at 4PM when I would be home. I called and was told the same story. I told the man on the phone that I would be home to help the technician at 4PM. I called at 4:15 and was told that he probably wouldn't make it out that evening and "could you remove the lids on Sunday, cover them, and we will be out Monday morning?" I told him not to bother and that I would call another company.

I will not call Art's again and would not endorse them to anyone else. In my opinion, their service was a joke!