Hd projector world - This is a scam company

Posted on Tuesday, May 28th, 2013 at 12:00pm CDT by Gerard H.

Product: LED projector

Company: Hd projector world

Location: RICHMOND, BC, CA

URL: hdprojectorworld.com

Category: Consumer Electronics

his company is a complete scam. I ordered a projector, they gave me a ups tracking number that they only made a shipping label and never shipped it. After two weeks they said it got lost (UPS says they never received it) and they would ship one out 2day ups express. They never gave me a shipping number. I called and they said that it had shipped out and I should get it in a week but they had no tracking number. I called my bank, the bank called them to make them give me a refund. I am waiting on the refund. If they don't give to me the bank will handle it. If they had shipped it why would they give me a refund?

Nina S., 2013-07-01, 10:32PM CDT

I ordered from HD Projector World June 2, and almost the exact same thing happened as the comment above. Only they phoned two days later to say, the model I ordered was no longer available and for $100.00, they would upgrade to a newer model. Of course, the original order never arrived, after almost three weeks, they said they would trace my package and then a week later stated it was truly lost. ( I never received a tracking number from them). I was promised a two day express delivery on a new shipment. A week later, still no projector. I emailed to request a refund to my credit card. Now they want me to verify my card number, which I am reluctant to do They promise an apology check of $50.00 as well. I plan to file a dispute through my credit card company. They are not to be trusted!

86e7d6e0, 2013-10-04, 05:29AM CDT

Julie V.- Same scenario as above. I issued a fraud alert to my credit card company. I ordered a projector and they gave me the runaround. Also issued a fraudulent tracking number from Fedex. The credit card company is optimistic they can get a refund to my card

because I called quickly. Don't buy here! September 30, 2013.

michael b., 2013-12-18, 11:50PM CST

I had similar experience I bought a projector for $349.00 after days of calling an emails a bogus federal express tracking info was sent to me when the date of delivery passed and no item received I contacted fedx who inform me they only receive information but no actually goods was delivered to them for shipment I have since contacted trust guard who open a dispute in my name

1480cb2a, 2013-12-20, 09:40AM CST

I really wished I would have read these posts, but the same thing is happening to me. I ordered a projector 11/18/13 and waited for my order they gave me a bogus fed ex number, it was supposed to arrive 12/04/13. Still not received my projector. They gave me a new express tracking number and it is supposed to arrive before Christmas, I put a tracking alert on this number and they have yet to give my projector to the shipping company. I am not sure how to get my money back if I could, open for any suggestions.

a0900411, 2014-03-28, 05:36PM CDT

I am extremely leery of this company. I ordered a projector on January 30th 2014 and it has been nothing but a hassle for the last two months. After repeated calls and numerous fake fed ex tracking numbers, I cancelled my order and requested a refund. I even heard another rep yelling at another customer. So unprofessional! It has been 3 weeks since my refund was requested and I have yet to see a credit. However, I did get hit with $1500.00 worth of fraud charges for airline tickets to the middle east? Coincidence? I think not!