Mid-Atlantic Associate Underwriters, LLC - This company is a SCAM!

Posted on Saturday, May 25th, 2013 at 10:17pm CDT by D. P.

Company: Mid-Atlantic Associate Underwriters, LLC

Location: 150 Hawk Creek Lane
CLAYTON, DE, 19938, US

Category: Products, Services

I purchased a warranty from Mid-Atlantic Warranty Corporation approximately 3 years ago. My vehicle ended up needing a few repairs so I called the toll free number & opened a claim to have my vehicle fixed. Mid-Atlantic Warranty informed me that the warranty works as a reimbursement, where I pay the repair facility directly, submit the paid invoice to Mid-Atlantic Warranty & they would reimburse me within 10 business days of receiving the invoice. IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS!!!

I have done research on this company & what I found out is disturbing to say the least. This company has changed their name from Mid-Atlantic Warranty Corporation to Mid-Atlantic Associate Underwriters thinking they can escape all the reimbursements & debts due to their customers. I'm not the only one this has happened to, I've read numerous complaints from others stating the same has happened to them. Please use extreme caution in dealing with Mid-Atlantic Associate Underwriters, I would hate to see someone else go through all that I have with this company.

Needless to say I have been calling 877-377-7736 (toll free number) every single day for 3 YEARS & NEVER have I received a return phone call as to when I can expect the hundreds of dollars that I was told I would receive in 10 business days as stated on the contract that I have with this company. Mid-Atlantic Associate Underwriters has horrible business practices, what company would treat their customers this way!?!? It's absolutely wrong!