FH Furr Plumbing - FH Furr: Find a Different Company for Service

Posted on Monday, May 20th, 2013 at 8:36am CDT by AMY S.

Product: Service Call to Repair their installation

Company: FH Furr Plumbing

Location: ALEXANDRIA, 22312, US

URL: fhfurr.com

Category: Products, Services

THE COMPANY HAS SINCE COME OUT AND FIXED THE FAUCET WITH NO CHARGE TO ME!

About a month (April 2013)ago FH Furr installed a kitchen faucet for us that we supplied. Unfortunately I was not home and my husband agreed to pay $500 for the service - that cost in itself was highway robbery! Now (May 2013)the faucet is extremely loose and I called for repair. I specifically asked if FH Furr warranties installations, and she looked up our record and indicated they do. I made the appointment and was on a first call for this morning, May 20. At 8:40am I still had not heard anything from the dispatcher so I called - found out that the technician had a family emergency and they were trying to reschedule (why hadn't anybody called me to let me know?). The dispatcher also said this was a billable repair call because we supplied the equipment (which was brand new out of the box). I indicated that information contradicted what I was told when I made the appointment. The dispatcher wanted to know if I wanted to reschedule and I declined - why would I give this company more money when they don't stand behind their work?! Seems to me the company should guarantee their installations and also honor commitments of their employees (the one who told me the service call was covered under installation warranty). It is time now to find another company that guarantees the quality of their employees' work.