Enterprise - Enterprise will leave you stranded

Posted on Friday, May 17th, 2013 at 7:11am CDT by Jeff R.

Product: Rental Car

Company: Enterprise

Location: SHEBOYGAN, WI, 53081, US

Category: Products, Services

I made a reservation for May 15th to pick up a car in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I had a need for a full size car to transport a family member home after an extended stay at an out of town hospital.

The agent that took reservation JMMYW0 claimed he could not see the inventory at the location but assured me there would not be an issue.

We arrived at 7:30 and were the first customers in the door. The agent asked where I made my reservation, then chastised us because we failed to call the location directly. He further stated that there were NO cars available to us and we should not count on a car before late Friday May 17th at the earliest.

I have never been treated so rudely before by a business or left hanging without the services ordered and reserved!

Luckily directly across the street there is a Avis/Budget location. Ms. Hahn was just opening the door as we arrived and in a matter of minutes found us a suitable auto, set us up with a rate that was far better that the Enterprise rate and had us on our way.

I will never again look to Enterprise for anything. I feel you should change you slogan to "Enterprise...we'll pick you up leave you stranded"......might just as well call it what it is incapable, incompetent, indifferent and probably sooner than later insolvent.

You should be ashamed!