Sears Home Services - NEVER EVER USE SEARS HOME SERVICES

Posted on Friday, May 17th, 2013 at 6:01pm CDT by James S.

Product: SEARS

Company: Sears Home Services

Location: CHICAGO, IL, 60625, US

URL: http://www.searshomeservices.com/

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

I will NEVER, EVER use Sears Home Services or buy a Sears product.

I bought a full-year warranty prior to scheduling a repair service on my dryer. The cost was $193.99.

After several phone calls, the repair serviceman NEVER SHOWED UP to the appointment.

Not a single person called to say that he would be late. The appointment was rescheduled for the following day and I was promised to be the first on the 1:00-5:00pm route, marked with priority. Again, SEARS was a no-show.

Not only am I requesting a full refund of this useless service, but I will dedicate a significant portion of my free time to tell as many people as possible how unprofessional and utterly unreliable that SEARS Home Services is.

Business Reply  SearsCares, 2013-06-03, 05:38PM CDT

Dear James S,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with the failure of your dryer, and for the horrible customer service that has been provided to you since setting up your repair appointment. We would love the chance to make things right by you, and ensure that the remainder of your dryer repair goes smoothly. At your earliest convenience please send the following information ? contact #, screen name (James S), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.