G JAGANNATH GARMENTS - VINOD SIKHWAL NALWA STEEL & POWER LTD RAIGARH -not Returning the Sample and Advance costs

Posted on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 at 12:58am CDT by G JAGNNATH S.

Product: KNITTED GARMENTS

Company: G JAGANNATH GARMENTS

Location: BRAHMPUR, ODISHA, IN

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

not Returning the Sample and Advance costs

I'm doing Knitted Garments business., I got a new Inquires from Mr Vinod Sikhwal of Nalwa Steel and Power Limited Raigarh Chattisgarh (disclosed after fraud) ., and Mr Vinod Sikhwal spoke to me over Phone and he having new orders for knitted Garments and Shirts and he made samples as per there design as well My designs ., and his Uncle K.L Sikhwal plan to visit Tirupur and Trichy and I hand over the advance amount., and as per there confirmation Mr K.L Sikhwal came to Trichy and I handed over Many the samples to him. After taking the amount vinod sikhwal turned many colours to his face and stopped communicating and it was come to our knowledge that uncle was his own Father in law to whom also he stopped keeping or avoiding.

Those who all know such fraud people must be aware of such frauds this vinod sikhwal type people misusing their working companies and doing fraud for their personal benefit.

Whereas the reality is that he is a son of a Halwai and he procured many samples from here and there for his personal use as all of them from this stage we would like to bring to the owners of that Nalwa Steel and Power Limited that beware of such people who are just like insects who suck bloods.

please accept this is a complaint against them., and please take necessary action against them., or Please advise me how can I register like this complaint ., Please find the full details of address and Mobile no for you ref.,

Mr Vinod Sikhwal => Mobile No +91 9893496527