flower shopping.com - No show flowers on Mothers Day

Posted on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 at 9:23am CDT by David S.

Company: flower shopping.com

Location: Mission Viejo, CA 92690
MISSION VIEJO, CA, 92690, US

URL: flowershopping.com

Category: Online Shopping

My Daughter ordered flowers for my wife and paid an extra delivery charge for delivery on Mothers Day. Nothing showed and it was 3PM on Mothers Day. We called 3 times to get an answer from someone who said the order "fell through the cracks"

the woman left a voice mail and apologized. She said a delivery would be made the following day and the order would be upgraded.

Next day.... nothing. No phone calls from the local florist, no delivery and so I called back. On hold again for 15 min with music that is comical and meant to make people hang up. It sounded like circus music!

Its 4PM and no delivery.

No one could even tell me the name of the local florists it would be coming from. I was told its just a vendor code.

Do not do business with this company. I will save you the agony and pain of dealing with them.....the gamble of whether anything will show up for that someone special.

They process orders only as numbers and if something happens to fall through the cracks their apologies are empty and systematic.

Totally underwhelmed. My suggestion......call your local florists personally or look one up close to your loved one so that someone will take responsibility and care about the customer.

This is a numbers game to flowershopping.com...take 25 orders ....one falls through ....whatever we have more on the way.

Don't do business with them......unless of course you do like to gamble!!!!!