Blush Kids, Inc. - Will Not Refund for Dress They Did Not Have

Posted on Sunday, May 12th, 2013 at 11:56am CDT by Cynthia H.

Product: Blush Kids

Company: Blush Kids, Inc.

Location: New York
NY, US

URL: www.blushkids.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

I purchased a dress for my daughter's graduation. On the website, it listed several sizes that this dress came in. I ordered a size 14. The dress was not cheap, over $400. The following day, a lady called me to say that she didn't have the size 14 in stock. She didn't say why her website allowed me to purchase a size 14 but instead, tried to get me interested in another dress that she did have in that size. I said no that my daughter only wanted the dress she picked. I asked for the measurements for the 12, thinking that maybe my daughter could squeeze into it and she provided those. I checked my daughter and found that the dress would indeed be too small for her. I have since been unable to get a refund of the money and have had to file a claim on Paypal. Unbelievable. Shameless bait and switch tactics being used.

5271c249, 2013-05-20, 11:51AM CDT

All Lies!!!! This customer was refunded her entire order total within 3 business days!!! These lies will not hurt our business!! Customer filed a claim with PayPal 24 hrs after she sent an email to us requesting a refund. It would be wise and smart to read a store's refund policy before placing an order!! Refunds don't happen overnight.....does not work that way!!!