Home Depot - Home Depot Staff Good For Nothing!!

Posted on Sunday, April 28th, 2013 at 10:39am CDT by 04104327

Product: Home Depot

Company: Home Depot

Location: CA, 94587, US

URL: www.homedepot.com

Category: Home, Garden

This is an overall complaint against the Home Depot. Whenever I go to their stores, the employees are nowhere to be found to get any help. If one finds an employee and asks a question, the person usually says that he or she does not know because he or she does not work in that department.

There was a time one employee told me to come back when the employee is there. Are you serious moron!!

I mostly have my receipts if and when I have to return something. If some time I cannot find it and I may have paid for it in cash, they are not really helpful to do the return even if I have never opened the item.

I do a lot of home improvement stuff shopping in a year and I have shopped at Home Depot a lot since they are close by and not because I like them or anything. I go there because they have the items. I don't go there because they provide any good customer service.

Try calling their customer service toll free number and they are the worst people to ever raise a concern with about anything. They actually do not even care.

The Home Depot store in Union City is always dark and cluttered looking. The staff members are good for nothing. They talk like they are some thugs or something. I don't understand how such people who obviously don't show any people's skills still get a job there.

Home Depot sucks rotten tomatoes.

Robin M., 2013-08-30, 07:29PM CDT

Then don't shop there...PROBLEM SOLVED!

04104327, 2015-04-25, 02:44PM CDT

This is a consumer complaints website.

You do not have to read people's complaints and feedbacks about their real experiences with the businesses, if you do not like it, problem solved!!

Robin M., 2015-04-25, 02:59PM CDT

Resurrecting an almost 2 year old complaint? You really need a hobby!! FYI: I know very well it's a consumer complaints website. I enjoy reading about whiny babies who think they have real problems and I'm free to respond however my little heart desires. Thanks for you input though ;)

04104327, 2015-04-25, 05:21PM CDT

Are you really that immature and rude that you just comment offensively on strangers' posts even when they have not said a word to offend you before you start on that path to begin with?

If you do know that this is a consumer complaint website, then why are you trying to contradict real experience posts with nothing more than your hateful and rude remarks in response to them?

So, you just called all the complaints posters here whinny babies for no reason but just because you feel like it?

Is that indication of your intelligence that you presume that all complaints posters' posted issues are not "real?" How did you conclude that I don't know that life has a lot bigger problems?

You said it correctly, your "little" heart. In your little heart there seem to be a lot of frustration and loneliness that you sit there and "enjoy" reading about others' unfortunate situations and experiences others share with public in good faith with intention to protect others and instead you rub salt on their mishaps by your immature and rude comments for no better purpose than to get your thrills.

I don't think what you are doing here just to "enjoy" by posting your aimless comments on others' complaint posts actually could be in compliance with the terms of use agreement of this site.

Funny that someone who admits that she reads and comments on others' posts for thrills is dictating me about getting a "hobby" when the "fact" is that I didn't even have time to read here for so long and you just seem to be sitting glued to your email and instantly replying to pick an argument over something or the other with total stranger, I. How interesting. That says a lot.

Please move on and not waste my time as I am not going to have that much free time to debate here with you or respond to your useless comments endlessly. I will soon begin taking action with this site authorities if necessary.

I hope you can invest your valuable time elsewhere more useful. It is not about doing one up. If you just have to have the last word in, you can do that, but that DOES NOT mean you said anything useful anyways.

Please don't stalk me. Good bye.

Robin M., 2015-04-25, 05:58PM CDT

I only got through the first sentence. This is the internet...GROW UP YOU WHINY BABY!! You want to tattle on me to my mommy too??