Taco Bell - Taco Bell Makes Good Diarrhea Food & Gives Horrible Customer Service

Posted on Sunday, April 28th, 2013 at 10:16am CDT by 04104327

Product: Taco Bell

Company: Taco Bell

Location: 37236 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536
CA, US

URL: www.tacobell.com

Category: Food

Recently drove through a Taco Bell on Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA.

They gave me the wrong food when I checked it upon reaching home.

Called them up and spoke to a guy name David, Shift Leader, who said that it was fine for me to have that food and return there to get the new food for free for my trouble whenever I come there next.

I could not eat that shit food even for free and needed my money back and get proper food so I went back and gave them their diarrhea food back and requested my full refund. He kept all the food and refused the refund for all when few minutes ago he told me that I may keep all of that food and come back to get same things for free whenever. Since I was there, I told them to make the food I had ordered and do it properly this time. It was cold and they had not really put the ingredient sufficiently. He kept arguing that it had the right portions. How do I know what their portions are suppose to be? All I know that the food was wrong and one item tasted awful and stale.

I did not really want to eat that nasty wrong food they had packed. This David guy was highly rude and would not listen to anything. I had ordered two 5 layers burritos and they gave me two bean burritos. It is their mistake. The guy in the drive thru had even repeated to me the item 5 layers burritos, so I don't know what he did wrong still.

He then wanted to just give me "one" 5 layers burritos when I kept telling him to look at my receipt that I had ordered two 5 layers burritos. He acted so stupid to be arguing with me that he would give me one item.

I was composed and polite and this man was walking away as I was talking to him still. He did not know how to treat a customer. First they gave me the wrong food and then were not saying sorry. Moreover they were just refusing my money back after taking all the food back that I had not eaten even. What is wrong with these morons?

Long story short, David and Fernando at Taco Bell are two very incompetent and rude employees. David told me that they are not corporate owned store so they put the portion of the food that their store owner tells them. What is that suppose to mean that the owner is telling them to give people wrong food and then take it back but not give a refund.

I hardly ever go to that store as I know that store has rude staff as they are never saying thank you or please. Often their food upsets my stomach so I consider it a laxative and use it as such.

My mistake that I went there.

Queenie C., 2013-08-15, 05:39PM CDT

YOU are not being fair to Taco Bell

Robin M., 2013-08-30, 07:26PM CDT

You call it "diarrhea food" and say it upsets your stomach, yet you keep going back for more. Sounds pretty foolish on your part.

04104327, 2015-04-25, 04:54PM CDT

It is my opinion that Taco Bell food works as a laxative based on my experience with that fast food restaurant. You overlooked that I mentioned that I "hardly" go there. Where did you read that I keep going back? You just distort other's posted complaints with your misinterpreted remarks? Robin, do you have any of your own positive or negative experience about a company to enlighten anybody on this "complaints.com" site or you just provide your aimless condescending and clearly rude comments on strangers' complaints and get thrills that way?

So, you start calling strangers, "foolish" and think you are a better person somehow? Instead, you could have replied that you love their food and it never upsets your stomach and you keep going there because you love it.

I hope you find someone else to stalk online than here than me. You probably are violating this site's use policies by actually not leaving your complaint and good faith experiences with a company but are admittedly there to bash the posters with your intended offensive comments. I suggest you stop harassing and stalking me because you seem to be pursuing my posts not with good faith intention but intention to ridicule.

Can you honestly say that any business that you had a bad experience with, you never ever went back to it? Everywhere you go, you receive excellent service and you have absolutely no complaints whatsoever about anybody or any company, is that so? If so, lucky you. Have a nice life.

Robin M., 2015-04-25, 05:07PM CDT

I have positive and negative but I don't whine about them on a website like you. Are you so butt hurt by my 2 year old comments to your ridiculous complaints that you plan on commenting on everything I have commented on? SERIOUSLY...is this your new hobby?? I can assure I'm not violating any terms of service and I'm more than welcome to post the comments that I have. I'm not stalking or harassing you; don't flatter yourself. In fact, until just now I didn't even realize I posted on more than one of your absurd complaints. Finally, my description of "foolish" is very spot on as I am not foolish enough to go to Taco Bell in the first place, unlike you!

04104327, 2015-04-25, 05:55PM CDT

You have positive and negative, but I saw neither in your comments about either company. You don't talk facts ever, do you? And now look at you, now you have just decided to label all Taco Bell customers "foolish." How come you are into name calling people and that too total strangers who initially said or did nothing to you? And you subjecting your 2 year old to adult communication where you are being abusive to me?

Just see how you write and you establish yourself clearly as someone with absolutely no good upbringing and decency whatsoever, sorry to say. Lady, you have serious issues. Move on as you because I don't appreciate that your only objective is to aimlessly stalk strangers to get your thrills and judging from your earlier replies I knew that you are the argumentative very frustrated type personality and you are proving it with every comment of yours.

I am sure the administrator of the site could look into all your initiated uncalled for offensive comments to me and see if the site's purpose is to have persons like you to just join the website with admitted intention to call all posters whinny babies and bash them to "enjoy" yourself. You don't have anything better to do obviously.

I am not flattering myself whatsoever. You are repeatedly being offensive to me and I don't condone it whatsoever, so stop immediately.

You are welcome to post your feedback, but you are not welcome to call people names and get your enjoyment as that is harassment.

So, you don't pay attention to whatever you do is that what you now want to admit saying that you didn't even realize that you posted more than one rude remark to my real posts?

Lets see, "butt", "ridiculous", "foolish", "absurd" etc. rude and condescending words you wrote to me and not I. Do you ever say anything nice to anybody or you are just that unhappy person? Whatever is your real life's issues, please don't attack total strangers with your harassing hateful speech.

Enjoy your weekend with more positive outlets. A stalker usually don't think he or she is stalking someone.

Look at you, you claim that you didn't know you commented on my other post and yet your comments to what you claim to have presumed to be of two different user's posts were in the same vein only negative and putting that post down without offering your real positive or negative experience about Home Depot or Taco Bell. What does that say about you? You talk about hobby then? You seem to be just wanting to start some trouble and argument with anybody you can find I guess then. Wow, very strange.

I will pray for you and your child. God bless.

Robin M., 2015-04-25, 06:01PM CDT

I am welcome to do whatever I want as long as I don't violate the terms of service; which I am not doing.