Paramount Property Management - Paramount Property Management *Cassandra Swanson*

Posted on Thursday, April 25th, 2013 at 11:59am CDT by John S.

Product: Paramount Property Management *Cassandra Swanson*

Company: Paramount Property Management

Location: 3327 N Eagle Road
MERIDIAN, ID, 83646, US

URL: www.paramountpm.com

Category: Products, Services

My wife and I just moved to Boise and we were looking for a home to rent. We came across a house listed by Paramount Property Management. We called on Friday morning. Their office is only open Mon-Thurs. Therefore, I left a message and sent an email stating that I wanted to set up an appointment for Monday afternoon. We received an email Monday stating they could not show the property then, but they would be at the property on Tuesday afternoon. I immediately replied, requesting a late afternoon appointment. I received no response. I repeatedly called and finally a telephone receptionist answered. She stated that they could not show the property that day, but scheduled for Wednesday.

She advised they would call me if their was a problem. I called on Wednesday to confirm the appointment and Cassandra Swanson returned my call 40 minutes prior to our scheduled meeting. She stated that they could not get in touch with the occupants of the property and their contact required 24 hours notice to show the place. I asked why she didn't call and let us know before driving all the way out to Star, Idaho.

Her response was, ?this is the situation. I can see about rescheduling or you can always go elsewhere. There are plenty of property management companies in the Boise area.?. I asked who the owner of Paramount Property Management was, at which point she replied, ?I am.?.

I told her that Paramount Property Management?s customer service "sucks". I told her that Paramount's communication "sucks" and that I would definitely be taking my business elsewhere. She said ?have a nice day? and hung up.

Obviously, this is no way to treat a ready and able renter.

Cassandra Swanson, the owner of Paramount Property Management, NEVER replied to any emails, and EVERY call went unanswered.

In the end, I took her advice, to brought my business elsewhere. I am very glad I did.

My advice to anyone reading this review is to do your homework on Paramount Property Management. The reviews speak for themself. I am very glad the company's colors came out before we entered into a legal contact with them. I hope Cassandra Swanson works diligently to turn her reputation around for the better.

Caveat Emptor!

Business Reply  Paramount Property Management, 2013-06-03, 05:53PM CDT

This issue came to our attention April 12, 2012. This issue was resolved thru the Idaho Better Business Bureau in 2012. The gentleman that posted these concerns was not named John, nor did he work directly with Cassandra.

We apologize for the facts reported in this complaint that appear to be altered by a 3rd part not involved in this issue.

If you do have concerns regarding this complaint, please feel free to contact our office at 208-333-7767.

More information on Paramount Property Management and the A rating from the Better Business Bureau is available at: http://www.bbb.org/boise/business-reviews/property-management/paramount-property-management-in-meridian-id-90003612