Staples Corporate Headquarters - Rip-Off Repairs

Posted on Thursday, April 25th, 2013 at 5:17am CDT by Eileen N.

Company: Staples Corporate Headquarters

Location: 500 Staples Drive
FRAMINGHAM, MA, 01702-4478, US

Category: Computers, Software

Hired Staples Tech Support to bring my computer back to factory settings, using a USB Device that Dell Computers sent me, as my Disc Defrag was not working. Staples told me I needed Sophos Virus Protection. The work was done, but I still had problems with Disc Defrag, so went back to Staples to get the Sophos Virus Protection removed, and was told that it could not be removed once it was installed. I called Sophos and was told this information was not true, so went back to Staples where I was harassed by the General Manager Ken. I not only wasted my time and money going back to Staples numerous times, as the repairs cost me $331.68, but I continued to get excuses from Ken and Joe, the Tech Support Supervisor. I finally got the Sophos Virus protection removed and a refund, but it was not done correctly. I then had to call Sophos who removed Sophos completely. Meanwhile, my Disc Defrag. is still not working, so I feel like I was "ripped off" and contacted the Better Business Bureau as a result!