Alliance Solutions - Harassing Phoney Debt Collectors

Posted on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 at 1:38pm CDT by Melinda V.

Product: Debt Collector

Company: Alliance Solutions

Category: Law, Civil Rights

I have received numerous calls from Alliance Solutions from various supposed Legal Advisers. They have harrased me at work, cell and via several of my family members. They refuse to give me a mailing address, tell me who they collecting an alleged debt for or send me a written statement of said debt but they insist that they will be taking me to court. I told them fine go ahead and I have filed a complaint with the FTC.

Esmeralda y., 2013-05-16, 10:36AM CDT

Ms. Terry Jones called my Boss Rudy Barraza on his cell phone around 1:30 when he proceeded to tell her that he doesnt want anything to do with my personal business she then called asking for me on his home phone leaving a voicemail saying in detail why she was calling and that she was going to have an officer at my place of employment if My boss didnt start making payments! She never called and spoke with me she went straight to my boss. When i called this morning to speak with her she wouldnt get on the phone so i spoke to another woman named Crystal Williams who in turn told me that Ms. Jones is not allowed to tell my personal business to anyone expect me that all she is allowed to do is tell whom ever she calls to please contact me and give me her number! She did none of that so Ms. Williams said that she would remove my bosses #'s from my file and she would call me back later when there system was back up. I called to get the address so that i could file a complain and another lady told me that she wouldnt give me the address for fear that the employees would be harmed! I have no idea what to do from here as i have no clue what they are calling me about since they have yet to actually contact me directly.

Melinda V., 2013-05-16, 10:41AM CDT

They are pathetic people who must have been abused by badgers as children. I filed my complaint with the FTC going forward with just the names I had, and telephone number. They have since left me alone. Officers and/or sherriffs don;t arrive at your place of employment to arrest you or anyone regarding a deliquent debt. These people try to intimidate you don't fall for it, stand your ground get your proof. Good Luck.

29bb827b, 2013-06-07, 04:26PM CDT

THEY CALLED MY HUSBAND AND SAID I WAS SERVED AND BEING SUED BY SOLANO COUNTY HE CALLED ME FREAKED OUT. I LOST MY JOB MADE PAYMENTS THAT I COULD MAKE THEN FELL BEHIND THESE PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE