Earn Tree Ltd - www. earnsms.in Tell Me When I can Start My Work???

Posted on Thursday, April 18th, 2013 at 7:24am CDT by ad0e9328

Product: Home Jobs

Company: Earn Tree Ltd

Location: Earn Tree Ltd. 104/40, Church Road, Lakshmi Nagar,Vadavalli, Coimbatore-641036
COIMBATORE, TN, 641036, IN

URL: www.earnsms.in

Category: Job, Career

www. earnsms.in Tell Me When I can Start My Work???

On 14-3-2013 I transferred Rs 510 to www.earnsms.in 's Siwan SBI Account (From my S/B account) for SMS sending job. Since then 36 days have passed but my account is still to be activated and I am yet to start my work. Another Rs 245 was demanded from me on different ploy and I was assured that I will be able to start my work as soon as they received the said amount The second installment amount was transferred on 06-04-2013. I do not know what is the actual reason.. I do not know when this so-called activation would be completed and I would be able to start my SMS sending job. Lot of emails were exchanged in this regard between one Param Saxena ([email protected]) and myself, but with out any positive result. At last I realized that I have become a prey to well-organized Scam Artist's Net. I am lucky the cheated amount is small one Please be careful while dealing this Particular organization.

K M Dutta

[email protected]

b335b253, 2013-04-22, 06:03AM CDT

sir, i am about to join this programme. ur information is very useful. i even tried to visit coimbatore office to check whether such co. exists. but not able to trace out. they dont give their ph. no. also. what to do.

ad0e9328, 2013-04-22, 07:00AM CDT

Thanks for your comment over my complaints. It is better not to join this Particular co or Sms Sending job organization.