Costco - Costco wont pay for shipping for a product under warranty

Posted on Thursday, April 18th, 2013 at 1:41pm CDT by Valerie G.

Product: Toshiba Excite 10 at305-t16

Company: Costco

Location: p.o box 34331 Seatle, Wa 98124
SEATLE, WA, 98124, US

URL: http://www.costco.com/

Category: Computers, Software

Have boughten many nice items from Costco unfortionatly this tablet wasn't one of them. I paid over 500.00 for a Toshiba excite 10 305-t16 . Now listed on Toshiba site by the way for 349.00 but at the time I bought it less than a year ago I paid over 500.00. Well the thing has problems charging have to put socket in a bind to get it to charge.

Called consier services they connected with Toshiba and told me after I take some survey they would send me a shipping box. Well I take the survey which is by the way not a survey, and when I get to the end it says I gotta pay 25.00 to ship it. Called consier services back and they tell me im responsible for paying the shipping which I did not agree to on there website. Believe me I have bought some high dollar items from Costco 1,000.00 hp and a 1,200.00 dell and I always read the fine print. This information was not stated at the time of my purchase. Also there hold music gets so loud it vibrated my phone so bad I had to walk away from it so I wouldn't be blasted it went up and down blasting me out. Supervisor wouldn't help me either. I will for sure think twice before buying anything from Costco and you all should to for the problems down the line.

Valerie G., 2013-04-18, 01:45PM CDT

I already posted my bad experience