Speed Industries LLC - disgusted

Posted on Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 at 10:25pm CDT by m f.

Product: Engine Machining Fabrication Speed Shop

Company: Speed Industries LLC

Location: 702 Ralph Lemorande Dr Oconto Falls, WI 54154
OCONTO FALLS, WI, 54154, US

URL: www.speedindustriesllc.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I highly urge people Not to buy an engine from Speed Industries LLC and Jesse. I have never in my life dealt with a person and business that is so UNPROFESSIONAL and DISHONEST!!!!! I do not understand how someone can think they can run a business in such a fashion. Does not answer calls nor emails, turn around time is not 3 weeks as he claims! If you want to pay them your hard earned $ to be dicked around for 5 months and not receive an engine or answers then go ahead but I STRONGLY WARN YOU CONSUMERS that this business is far beyond the worst I've ever dealt with! Claiming to be a reputable business on EBAY or even an actual speed shop is completely ridiculous. Then ripping off their customers is no way to run a business. I've never heard so many excuses in my life as to why someone can not build my engine in less then 6 months or ever return calls or emails. Completely disgusted!

e73cca6f, 2013-08-15, 06:51PM CDT

well i bought an engine through them on june 18 and 8 days away from being 2 months from the purchase date i went through ebay and filed a claim to get my money back, i emailed them a good bit asking for a shipping date and kept getting the same answer, next week, it never came so i decided to just ask for my money, they did give my money back immediatly so i am happy for that but i would recommend only paying half up front and the other half upon completion.

42cadff7, 2014-01-03, 11:03AM CST

this business changed their name to Boss Machine & Fabrication but still has the SAME people running it and still continuing to rip off their customers that are dumb enough to buy anything off EBAY from them!