Savvy Homes - Don't Buy A Home From Savvy Homes in North Carolina

Posted on Friday, April 12th, 2013 at 2:42pm CDT by Shawn G.

Product: Home Builder

Company: Savvy Homes

Location: 8025 Creedmoor Road, # 100 Raleigh, NC 27613
RALEIGH, NC, 27613, US

URL: savvyhomes.com

Category: Building, Construction

I was first time home buyer when I bought my home from Savvy Homes. From day 1 to now (2 years later) it has been a struggle to get them to fix all of the mistakes that they made while building our home. We've call between 50 and 75 times and always get a VM and never a call back. When we have gotten to talk to someone, they just say that they will send someone out to look at the problem and then never show up. I have complained about our yard flooding for almost 2 years and they still haven't offered to fix it. It is the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with. It started with Ethan 2 years ago and now Victoria is the exact same. I will never do business with them again and I advise anyone else to do the same. If you have questions, please email me at [email protected]

Jennifer, 2013-05-07, 01:42PM CDT

Please explain how your yard flooding is a problem that the home company is responsible to repair. Savvy Homes is instructed to deliver and setup the home, not insure that the home owners have an emmaculant yard to their standards, If you yard is flooding maybe you should contact a landscaper or someone that can reroute the water filling your yard, instead of placing blame where it doesnt belong.