Savvy Homes - Don't Buy A Home From Savvy Homes in North Carolina

Posted on Friday, April 12th, 2013 at 2:42pm CDT by Shawn G.

Product: Home Builder

Company: Savvy Homes

Location: 8025 Creedmoor Road, # 100 Raleigh, NC 27613
RALEIGH, NC, 27613, US

URL: savvyhomes.com

Category: Building, Construction

I was first time home buyer when I bought my home from Savvy Homes. From day 1 to now (2 years later) it has been a struggle to get them to fix all of the mistakes that they made while building our home. We've call between 50 and 75 times and always get a VM and never a call back. When we have gotten to talk to someone, they just say that they will send someone out to look at the problem and then never show up. I have complained about our yard flooding for almost 2 years and they still haven't offered to fix it. It is the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with. It started with Ethan 2 years ago and now Victoria is the exact same. I will never do business with them again and I advise anyone else to do the same. If you have questions, please email me at [email protected]

Jennifer, 2013-05-07, 01:42PM CDT

Please explain how your yard flooding is a problem that the home company is responsible to repair. Savvy Homes is instructed to deliver and setup the home, not insure that the home owners have an emmaculant yard to their standards, If you yard is flooding maybe you should contact a landscaper or someone that can reroute the water filling your yard, instead of placing blame where it doesnt belong.

74ac9507, 2015-05-30, 09:44AM CDT

It seems Jennifer has a vested interest in Savvy or never had a home built from the ground up. If so, she would understand that purchasing a newly constructed home involves the how the lot is prepped, how the landscaping is done and how the water is retained. My advice to Jennifer is to stay closed mouth on something she's not educated in defending. I too have issues with Savvy and flooding in the yard. It's one thing to have standing water from a current down pour, but another to have almost 6 inches of water to just sit in your yard a day later. These homes weren't built in the 50's. The homes are newly constructed and should have very minor issues inside and out. Savvy's management is unprofessional and do not respond to anything once the contract is signed. They make promises and excuses to move on the next victim. It's obviously they contract to the lowest bidder for the work they do. I would not recommend anyone to purchase from Savvy Homes in Wake County.