infibeam.com - motorola mobile handset MB526 defy+

Posted on Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 at 1:31pm CDT by MAHOTRA

Product: MOTOROLA MB526 Defy+

Company: infibeam.com

Category: Consumer Electronics

I HAD PURCHASED A MOTOROLA HANDSET THROUGH infibeam.com online.same is received by me within 10 days.I USED THE SET FOR NOT MORE THAN A MONTH.THEN ALL SUDDEN ,CELL STOPED WORKING .THEN I CONTACTED ON TOLL FREE NO 180030004343.THEY SUGGESTED TO CONTACT SERVICE CENTRE AMRITSAR.I DEPOSITE MY MOBILE HANDSET THERE .THEY HAD NOT RESPONDED IN ONE MONTH .WHEN ASKED, THEY SAID THIS SERVICE CENTRE IS GOING TO BE CLOSED.KINDLY TAKE YOUR SET AND DEPOSIT IT IN HIGHER CENTRE .WE APPROACHED LUDHIANA MOTOROLA SERVICE CENTRE NAMED AS REDINGTON INDIA LIMITED ON 17.12.12.VIDE NO 130212007547 .THEY HAD NOT RESPONDED US IN GOOD WAY.AFTER REGULAR CALLING AND APPROACHING,AFTER PERIOD OF 3 MONTH THEY SAID SPARE PART IS NOT AVAILABLE.THEN IN SECOND WEEK OF MARCH ,I RECEVISED THE SET.AS I SWITCHED ON MY SET ,IT WAS IN SAME CONDITION AS I HAD DEPOSITED THE SET WITH THEM.ON ASKING THEY SAID IT WILL GONNA WORK NORMALLY IN 1-2 HOURS.WHEN IT DOES NOT WORKED PROPERLY ,I APPROACHED THEM AGAIN,AGAIN THEY PUT ME ON LINGERING FOR 3,THEN 5 DAYS AND SAID THEY WILL HELP ME ON TEAM VEIWER FOR SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD.AT LAST EVEN THAT DOES NOT WORKED.THEY SAID TO DEPOSIT YOUR SET WITH THEM IN LUDHIANA.I DID THE SAME AND DEPOSITED MY CELL WITH THEM ON 2 APRIL 2013.WORK ORDER NO LZ/MO/13/00001.AND THIS TIME ISSUED ME PAID RECEIPT .KINDLY PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I AM CHEATED BY ONLINE COMPANY AS WELL AS BY MOTOROLA.AS BOTH OF THEM AFTER SELLING CELL HAD NOT CONSIDERED OUR ISSUE GENUINE ISSUE.NOW AFTER PERIOD OF 8 MONTHS.I FEEL LIKE I HAD WASTED MY HARD EARNED MONEY .NOW I HAD NEITHER MONEY NOR MOBILE HANSET IN MY HAND.KINDLY HELP ME IN THIS MATTER.