Air Tool Medic LLC - No Refund Received

Posted on Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 at 3:03pm CDT by David L.

Company: Air Tool Medic LLC

Location: 5515 Orca Drive NE Tacoma, WA 98422
TACOMA, WA, 98422, US

URL: www.airtoolmedic.com

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

On or about September of 2012 I ordered a part for a pneumatic staple gun from Air Tool Medic LLC. I ordered the part over the phone and was told it was in stock. I never received the part after a couple of months and figured Air Tool Medic just canceled or misplaced the order. I didn't mind at the time because I sold the staple gun.

Then over 6 months later I received the part and my credit card was charged. I phone the company and informed them I no longer needed the part and wished to return it for a refund. The company representative told me no problem just return it for a refund. I sent the part back with delivery confirmation and phoned the company 10 days after they had received the part. I was told they would issue me a refund the following week. It has no been over a month and I have received no refund. I emailed them prior to filing this complaint and informed them that if I did not hear from them within three days I was going to file a formal complaint. I did not receive any response and that is why I am filing this complaint. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.