Innovative Teleservices - Innovative Teleservices SCAMMERS

Location: 2740 Pine Grove Port Huron, MI 48060
PORT HURON, MI, 48060, US

URL: http://www.innovativeteleservicesinc.com/index.htm

Category: Telemarketing

This company is a telemarketing company who gets hired by "charities" to solicit donations for them, in this case, I was first contacted in February of this year, and asked to make a "donation" to help make gift baskets for children with leukemia. The original caller ID said "Childhood Leukemia Foundation" with a phone number of 678-528-8000. I told them I would make a donation, and to send paperwork. After I hung up the phone I did some research, because I had a feeling it was a scam, and found out that this company, Innovative Teleservices, actually keeps about 85% of the "donation", and only a small fraction goes to the actual "charity".

I get phone calls from the company several times a day, every day. The calls come through as "Out of Area" with the phone number being listed as "1". I have asked them several times to stop calling me, and to take me off their call list, but they keep calling.

Childhood Leukemia Foundation

807 Mantoloking Rd

Ste 100

Brick, NJ 08723

(732) 920-8860

Janet O., 2013-11-08, 12:26PM CST

They call me every day too. I do not have caller ID so I did not know where it was coming from. I have told them they have the wrong number. They keep asking me for "Ken", my name is not Ken. I do not want to say my name here or they may read this and start asking for me.