Timesjobs - Cheated 1600 rs

Posted on Friday, April 5th, 2013 at 2:51am CDT by Ramachandra S.

Product: Times jobs

Company: Timesjobs

Location: IN

URL: http://www.timesjobs.com/

Category: Job, Career

i have recevied a call from Timesjobs.com a person speaked with me is Aluok..they said if you paid 1600(registration fee) we will let you know openning about suitable jobs for your profile...they were keep on calling me before i pay.

finally i paid through online with there guidendce at end they asking me to pay Rs1600+1000 i said no for Rs2600. they said u pay 1600 RS and there is no hidden charges..finally i paid after that within few mintute they asking me to pay 4420.00 rs for online exam fee.I said no i don't money...they simply said your RS 1600 is waste and they disconnected the call.

i tried to reach at 01206133000 they picked no proper response.they don't have phone manase at all.They don't know the value of money RS 1600..they cheated me,,its very hard to earn Rs 1600 but they cheated very easily.

don't ever trust Timesjob.com

My order #

Order no - 1164189

Sub order -269179

Hajiludeen S, 2013-07-08, 08:36PM CDT

Just now i have recevied a call from Timesjobs.com +911409430130 a person speaked with me is Akash Kumar and he asked me to pay Rs.1600 and they ill let to know ur matching profile..after talking him and im not satisfied with his talk,and he asked me to call in this no. 01206133000 somehow escaped and ended d call.And i started surfing in net.Now i recognised he s fraud.Friends don't give ur credit card no. or pay to them.

2db14c5c, 2013-12-10, 01:11AM CST

Me also got a call just now from +911409807578 telling that he is calling from Timesjob.com and if i pay 1600 they will provide life time service for finding job all over world.Just i googled so reached here.I was not having plan to pay still i searched for knowing about others experience.