idating4you free web site - dating site

Posted on Sunday, March 31st, 2013 at 10:37pm CDT by Amanda S.

Product: idating4you dating web site

Company: idating4you free web site

Location: its a web site
COLUMBUS, 43213, US

URL: http://www.idating4you.com/

Category: Online Scams

every single person who contacted me from that site was a scam artist. every one of over 98 mails I received nearly all listed native american as their nationality. The idiots did not even know that this meant tribe of Indian not american native. Every one I tested to call me or use a voice chat and those who agreed had African accents and many refused point blank. It was a big disappointment. I am poor but still hate being single and was hoping that the site would offer a few good men to talk to NOT A CHANCE!

Business Reply  Idating 4you, 2013-04-13, 07:03PM CDT

Dear User,

we are sorry for the unpleasantness, we are fighting against these 'scammers', by filtering, and deleting them as soon as possible. We are trying to make them more difficult to go thrugh this filters in the near future.

Team Idating4you.com

95ae7c0e, 2013-04-17, 04:50AM CDT

The people on the site is lying about where they live..everybody I talk to is in Africa..but on they're profile it say USA..can you please do something about this.

Thanks.

271fae69, 2013-04-30, 06:16AM CDT

i can`t sign up on your website. what to do?

phoebe j., 2013-04-30, 05:42AM CDT

i can`t sign up on your website..what to do?thanks

Idating 4you, 2013-04-30, 01:45PM CDT

Dear 271fae69 and dear phoebe j.,

are you trying to registrate on http://www.idating4you.com/ ?

phoebe j., 2013-04-30, 05:37PM CDT

yes i am trying to register but i get a message of `error` everytime i regiater..

12fd5964, 2013-08-07, 04:09AM CDT

Dear Admin,

I was looking for a serious and genuine girl for a relationship eventually to marriage. In that process I come across this websit le and I have registered and got a chance to chat with 5-6 girls(I'm not sure are they really girls), all looks fake to me,as one person mentioned above all are from Africa, they don't even know the names of the cities in US (one girl says NY in Florida ..lol)but they claim that they were native of US, and also came across some ladies, who try to make some cock and bull stories to get sympathy and get money from me. I hate these kind of profiles. So, dear Admin please try to restrict these kind of profiles. So, that some one like me can get real lady/women who can be a life partner for entire life.

Thanks,

Frustrated User.

Idating 4you, 2013-08-07, 06:36AM CDT

Dear Frustrated User,

please send the usernames of the reported users to [email protected], I'm going to delete them asap.

Dumebi u., 2013-08-21, 02:24AM CDT

Am prettymebi and sign in with the email; [email protected] .since last night I have been finding it difficult to log in my email with a feed back that my login details are in correct? Want u team to tackle it for me!

Dumebi u., 2013-08-21, 03:34AM CDT

Actually will speak for myself..am from nigeria bt once been priviledged to be in london for holiday... Actually love their kind of girls and felt like trying to have relationship with a serious oneso far we understand each other that's all am nt here for scam! would want u to correct the impression pls..actually av liked a girl here named chanel!

Business Reply  Idating 4you, 2013-11-03, 06:04PM CST

Dear Dumebi u.,

please contact our support team, at [email protected]

Dumebi u., 2013-08-21, 04:31AM CDT

Activate my email

Christopher R., 2013-09-06, 12:33AM CDT

I have found that there are 2 criteria that all the scam artist on here do. They will not talk on the phone and they will not have video calls. To have both of these type of communication are extremely cheap. I talk to women in third world countries that have $20 cams for there computers and have the free service Skype. These are the scammers. I will report them to you if you would like, because I know there are men falling prey to them. In fact it would not surprise me if they are men doing this. They send pictures of beautiful women and even nude pictures. Just remember no cam or no talking on the phone.

938bd245, 2014-01-07, 02:18PM CST

Dear idating4you.com

a few months ago I signed up for your service, and had the same thing happen to me that many complain about. so I canceled my account. that month you debited my account however

the Next month you put the money back in Dec 2013 then this Month Jan 2014 you Debited it again I am very upset. Stop Debiting My Account as Its Stealing I have Gotten Damme Tired Of This. I asked Nicley Now I Am Very Very Mad.I Never Met anyone and Never Go On Please Stop.

Business Reply  Idating 4you, 2014-01-16, 04:37PM CST

Dear User,

we would like to inform you, that after the expiry of your 7-day free trial period, the price of the 30-day subscription package ($18.90) will be automatically debited.

Automatic debiting can be switched off any time during the free trial period and your valid status will still remain active.

Please take into consideration, that both of the validation mail, that allowed you to validate your account, and our Terms & Conditions contain this message, what you have accepted.

If you have any further question please contact us on [email protected]

Idating4you support team

5c5ae54d, 2014-01-11, 08:29AM CST

I was on your site in July of 2013. Thought I met a girl and wanted to be exclusive with her so I deleted my account. she turned out to be a fake African as many people have experienced on free dating site, not just this one. would like to reopen my account or create a new one but cannot. once I finish entering my information the screen goes back back to reopen the log in / registrations. cannot get on site. have tried and tried. please email me the solution or reopen my old profile. thanks.

Business Reply  Idating 4you, 2014-01-23, 05:16PM CST

Dear 5c5ae54d,

could you please send your question to [email protected]?

Dee M., 2014-05-16, 05:33PM CDT

They all ask for money, they all seem to have a birthday, tragic incident, or in desperate need for money sent to Africa, then since they have your email now, your bombarded with emails that carry viruses.