indiatimes shopping - Regarding non delivery of product and non deliver of product

Posted on Saturday, March 30th, 2013 at 12:53am CDT by kuldeep d.

Product: Voltas 1.5 Ton Split AC - Gold 3S-N

Company: indiatimes shopping

Location: a2zShopping Limited, Top Floor, 10, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002, India.
DELHI, DELHI, 110002, IN

URL: http://www.shopping.indiatimes.com

Category: Online Shopping

Respected sir/madam

my name is kuldeep dandotiya and i have placed an order for Voltas 1.5 Ton Split AC - Gold 3S-N on 16-Mar-2013 10:54 AM at indiatimes shopping and made payment of 24876 through my credit card against my order no 3002121119.

As per delivery schedule product was supposed to get dispatch by 25th march and deliver by 29th march. when i called on 25th to confirm product dispatch details and they told me that we are unable to ship this product on your address (MIG 454 old housing board colony morena mp-476001) same time i have given my alternate address of gwalior and delhi and i told them to deliver product at my delhi address if there is delivery issue and while placing order i was confirmed that your area is serviceable and we will surely deliver product bt 29. On 30th march when i called to know that when i will get my product.

customer care executive confirmed me that the product will shipped by Monday and after that i got a call from their department that the product is out of stock. i have purchased product for my sister's marriage and now after 15 days company is denying to deliver product strange but now i am helpless. kindly help me out as they are providing handsome discount offers to attract customers and once they receive payment then they have full right to take any decision and these companies are playing with the customers money and emotions according to them, they are just making money by cheating with customers and it is happening because there is no proper act or regulatory in india to stop all these. i am very depressed and even i am not able to face my family as i told them not to buy ac from market because i have already purchased. i am ready to file case against the company and i have all the sreen shot, voice recordings and confirmation mail.please help me out.

thanks and regards