Giftsnideas - A gift sent to CanadaI

Product: Champagne and flowers

Company: Giftsnideas

URL: www.giftsnideas.com

Category: Online Shopping

I ordered a gift to be sent to my sister for her eightieth birthday. The gift was described on the website as <Champagne and Roses> but no champagne was sent only some roses and some chocolates which I had not ordered as my sister is a diabetic.

As soon as I found out that the order was incomplete I telephoned the company and was told that the order would be investigated. When I sent an email I received a similar reply. I've also tried Live Chat but my question was not answered, the person withdrew from the Chat. I have not received any explanation for the omission nor any offer of recompense.

Business Reply  Grace Nancy, 2013-09-09, 09:52PM CDT

Dear Customer,

I am sorry for not observing this website before. I am the Customer Service Manager for Giftsnideas.com. Firstly, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to listen and solve if you have any concern with our service. Please drop an email with your order number and concern to [email protected] or you can directly contact me at [email protected] We will definitely look into it, verify and make sure that you are provided with fruitful solution. We have refund and replacement policy if the customer is not satisfied.

We at Giftsnideas.com always adhere to provide 100% customer satisfaction. We are always here to listen, understand and provide you with best solution.

Warm Regards