shahin hendi - TV & Internet

Posted on Thursday, March 28th, 2013 at 9:38am CDT by Shahin H.

Product: Internet & TV

Company: shahin hendi

Location: 127 Maverick cres. Vaughan Ont. Canada L6A 0Y5
CA

Category: Products, Services

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Shahin Hendi & I have been a long time customer with Rogers.

I March 2012 I moved to an apartment On 9245 Jane Street Apt. 810. Account # 6-5772-8093 . Rogers had promotion for the building for 6 months & I was on that promotion. In July 2012 I got my bill that it was very high & I called Rogers & talked to a lady .Clearly I explained to her that I want to disconnect & go with Bell ,because they have a very good promotion, she insisted & said that Rogers also has promotions. I told her very clearly that may be I have to move because my company is not making money & may be closed down . I told her I do not need to be stuck with any contract & she said no this promotion is for 2 years & no contract.

In Feb. 2013 I had to move because I sold my Apt. I could not to keep it. I called in December & asked for disconnection. When I got my Bill I was shocked . they had charged me $409.15 - for account charges .

She never explained to me that I have to pay disconnection fee. I am jobless I am living with my son , I have no income & I can not pay this money .

Please do something about this problem. I have been fooled because she wanted to get paid he commotion and she lied to me .

I can only pay the Max $200-

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks